• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quick video of the new Silber M8000 kit

We want to see it ripping up some hills not cruising down the trail. That doesn't prove/show us anything.

I was just posting a short clip of what Silber had to throw a bone to the folks who pm me daily for it:face-icon-small-coo

I know it wasn't ideal and I will get some genuine Colorado boondocking up shortly:thumb:

My boys rode that sled for a whole day. Don't worry, it works just fine. Runs really good as a matter of fact. They have to run on the trail too, not just wide open. My boys had a blast on it, and if a 15 and 18 yr old can ride a sled all day with no problems, I would say it's dialed in.

thanks for post the videos.

I like to see that someone is testing the trail ride too. I also like to see you can cruise at a steady throttle and not blow up. There has been alot of sleds blown on the ride to and from the good stuff!

look forward to see some longer pulls.

KJP

My boys rode that sled for a whole day. Don't worry, it works just fine. Runs really good as a matter of fact. They have to run on the trail too, not just wide open. My boys had a blast on it, and if a 15 and 18 yr old can ride a sled all day with no problems, I would say it's dialed in.

It was great meeting you again, and glad your boys had fun on the Cat. It was sweet watching them hold it pinned while stuck, taking after Jim and I haha. There was a spot where 1 of them was on each running board, tapped out rocking it for like 30 seconds where we all cheered them on.

Sorry guys no open hills for this group, just ask Bacon all these sled get tested real good.

looks & sounds like it runs good,whats cool is a stock sled will get stuck and a turbo will move forward

hahaha...loved that first stuck vid...I don't feel so bad now...I was in the same boat today only I had crossed a ton of overflow before I got stuck in flour powder and the sled was likely 700 pounds..haha..

the vids are good..the turbo seems crisp..

So what turbo are the new kits coming with? Vids are with self lube but the kits I just ordered aren't self lubricated.

I don't want to speak for Justin, but I think they want to test the long term durability of the self lube turbo before doing a full release.

So what turbo are the new kits coming with? Vids are with self lube but the kits I just ordered aren't self lubricated.

The kits ship with the standard oiled center section. The self lubes are still racking up the miles until Justin is confident they are 100%.

Are you using the bully dog controller for the proclimb setup? How does your cat turbo compare to the polaris pro turbo in terms of power?

-Fack

Premium Features

Back