• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Question for YAMAHA forum members only

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Question to the Yamaha forum members..

If you were given the choice which would you prefer.

1. Move the Yamaha Swapmeet section out of the general Swapmeet and into the Yamaha Sled forum

2. Leave the Yamaha Swapmeet section in the general Swapmeet forum.

Right now we have 4 sub-forums in Yamaha.
2 stroke
4 stroke
boosted
review

If we move the Yamaha Swapmeet, then it would just become a 5th Sub-Forum.

What I am wondering is if it would make it EASIER or more convenient for you to see what is for sale or what is wanted inside of our main forum, or if you prefer scrolling down to the swapmeet.

If we move it up here, then when you click on BROWSE ALL, those swapmeet threads would be added to your list.

I am asking this here because the Yamaha forum is by far the smallest of the big 4 on SnoWest, and I am always looking for ways to continue bolstering our favorite forum !

Last edited:

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
I'm a big fan of the browse all, our forum is small, not alot of new threads I personally never use any sub forums I like clicking one button and see anything yamaha related, issue with swap meet is all the universal stuff such as turbo parts that appeal to multiple brands, applications. Therefore my vote is leave swap meet alone, solving one issue just causes another

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I'm a big fan of the browse all, our forum is small, not alot of new threads I personally never use any sub forums I like clicking one button and see anything yamaha related, issue with swap meet is all the universal stuff such as turbo parts that appeal to multiple brands, applications. Therefore my vote is leave swap meet alone, solving one issue just causes another

As I said, the ONLY forum we would move would be the Yamaha one. So it would have NO impact on the universal stuff at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I would leave it as it is. Information regarding the sleds needs to be in the regular sections and parts and pieces for sale need to be in the classifieds. I think all brands should be the same.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
47 people read this thread.
4 offered up an opinion.

Why is it SO HARD to get people to speak up?

FOR or AGAINST, let me know.

This is an ongoing discussion in the moderator forum and I would REALLY like to hear from some members on it.

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Leave it out.
I only ever hit Browse All and I have come to enjoy not seeing FS items until I want to see them.(Going to the swap sections)

I vote to leave it alone. When I'm looking for parts n pieces, I know where to go. Don't mix that up.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Please understand that I am 100% FINE with leaving it as is if thats what everyone would prefer.

I really want to take the pulse of the members on this to see what else can be done to make our little corner of SnoWest better.

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Leave it as it is. I am also a big fan of the browse all and don't want to see a bunch of ads for selling parts regardless if they are just Yamaha parts If i am looking for parts i go to the swap meet section.

if i want to find out information i don't want to have to look through ads.

Premium Features