• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pville/Dutch Hills pics friday......

N
Dec 8, 2007
East Side A-Town
Decided to head up with my buddy snowgoak. I never get fridays off, even when the sun is shining, so I had to take advantage of the situation. Only 3rd time I had rode a sled in 4 years ( just moved back up here) so excuse the bafoonery hahaha.....I have the rev, my buddy has the summit.

Got the shocks revalved when I picked the sled up, geared down so I Spent some time with some clutch adjustments, finally got it up around 8k, was only tappin out around 7k on the way out to the hills on the trail. The thing rips now. Trail was super smooth, you can get out there pretty quick. After this weekend, it will probably get hammered.

Enjoy. Was in the low 20's, and bluebird all day

BTW: if anyone absolutely needs to call someone, I had 5 bars of service via AT&T at the top of the bowl that I had posted pics from. Had my cell phone on me and kept here this wierd nose...finally figured out what it was hahahah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoHyNIB6Hro

DSC04472.jpg

DSC04470.jpg

DSC04463.jpg

DSC04462.jpg

DSC04461.jpg

DSC04451.jpg

DSC04443.jpg

DSC04441.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features