• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Push Turbo Attitude tuning

J

jlong0319

I have a 2011 M8 with Push Turbo. I am going to be running at an elevation of around 5000 feet with 25% race gas at 7-8 pounds of boost. What settings should I be running on my attitude control box?

lol, good luck, he put so many different strange maps in peoples controllers. run it and see. did you get instructions for what the modes are all set to do?

push/attitued

I have a 2010 HCR with a push Tial set up -

Not sure if ours are set up similar, but here are my numbers

g - 0
y- 0
r - 0
gb - 4.5
yb - 4.5
rb - 4.5

I run 10 lbs boost...

lol, good luck, he put so many different strange maps in peoples controllers. run it and see. did you get instructions for what the modes are all set to do?

I did not get any instructions because i got the sled all set up from a dealer that doesn't know anything about the push turbo.

Thanks for your mapping they are some what similar. With changing elevation should i be moving to higher or lower numbers to make it leaner and richer.

Last edited:
I go from 1000 ft in nd running 39-40 psi and 8 lbs boost then go west run 8000+ ft running 35-36 psi and 10-12 lbs of boost. I change my box settings very little and when out west I just adjust my boost pressure up to 10+ lbs till my rpms are right leaving my clutching alone. Works great for me.

Premium Features

Back