• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Props to SNOW JW

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Bought a Timbersled skid from Justin just last month. Quick, honest, fair, great price, genuine concern for customer service, and follows up to ensure the service was provided. I will be buying more things from Justin!!

:beer;:beer;

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Got my BOSS seat from him last year, will definitely be ordering more goodies as well !! (once the currency difference gets back to being closer, waited a week too long :mad:)

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
Yeah he's not too bad. Even though we disagree about nitrous, he still keeps a level head about it and acts professionally. Just bought a Timbersled skid from him a few weeks ago for my Rev. Very competetive pricing too. Seems like the kind of guy you could go to looking for any hard to find item and he probably has enough contacts to find it for ya. Props to ya bro!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Yeah he's not too bad. Even though we disagree about nitrous, he still keeps a level head about it and acts professionally. Just bought a Timbersled skid from him a few weeks ago for my Rev. Very competetive pricing too. Seems like the kind of guy you could go to looking for any hard to find item and he probably has enough contacts to find it for ya. Props to ya bro!
Hey snowjw, since you can find hard to find items, im in need of a non rusted shell for a 72 mach1 and a 4 bolt main Cleveland block, help a brother out! Joking Justin lol. Damn cars

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Well some of the Boondockers guys were at Kurts Polaris demo at the fairgrounds and I talked to one of them for a few mins.

Premium Features