• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Props to SNOW JW

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
There is a lot of negative posts on here about people so here is a good one.

Justin (SNOW JW) is propably the best Snowest user I've ever dealt with.

I bought his Turbo Nytro from him and before I came to get it he found a stock Nytro for my dad in Utah. Justin drove to Utah the day before I was meeting him at his place for the pickup and picked up the one for my dad. Saved us a lot of time and money being able to pick them up both at once.

We both purchased Timbersled rear skids form him too at good prices and no problems. We are also gettin 2cool vents from him as well.

My dad bought a stage 2 powderlites turbo from Justin and it showed up yesterday. Great looking kit but there were some things missing. I called Justin around 7pm and within 15 minutes he had called Pwder lites and got the whole thing straightened out.

Justin has been extremely helpful and awesome to deal with. His customer service is second to none. He is a dealer for a ton of different aftermarket companies. So if your looking for something give him a pm.

Thanks for all your work Justin

Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, AK
I second or third or whatever the great service. And doesn't mind sharing some knowledge on getting things set up right either. I just ordered a Nitrous system from him since he provided the best information on the set up for my sled.

827revdog

Jun 18, 2008
michigan
i agree he is top notch. always great customer service. hes quick at getting you what you need , some of the best pricing to boot. a few other venders could and should learn from him. first on my list when i need something. way to go justin!!!

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
I have dealt with him on my Nitrous and he answered all of my questions. Good Guy. :D

Godeep that was a visual that i didn't need!:mad:J/K

P
Nov 27, 2007
Humboldt, Iowa
There is no doubt about it, Justin is the best dealer on here I have delt with hands down! He went out of his way to make sure things were working correctly, and if we had problems he would get them resolved quickly. He would even call after hours. Thanks Justin and hope to talk to you soon.

S

SNOW JW

Nov 26, 2007
Belgrade MT
www.coderedperformance.com
Thanks Guys but the real thanks needs to go to this forum and SnoWest great forum and I plan on setting up some advertising with them ASAP without them this place would be nothing.

Just two bad there are a few bad apples that spoil it for others. Allot of great people and dealers on here I have met.

Sometimes I get a little behind in the fall with my work and sleds so bear with me.

Last edited:
S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
I couldn't agree more. I have bought a boss seat from him in the past and my buddies and I just picked up three Timbersled skids from him. Awesome service.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
props to justin as well..last winter when I decided to pipe my D-8 justin had the pipe in stock and shipped it right away..he also had the best price...here's for you justin......:beer;:beer;

S
Dec 20, 2007
Ya, Im with you on that thought!
I have found the same thing as Ive asked a million dumbass questions about the pump gas turbos i ordered from him. Never a problem for him to get back with info and help us understand the process. He's always been good to work with us on prices, and has been able to make it a one stop shop when we need extras. Nice to work with quality people that are willing to work for the customer.

Thanks

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
GREAT thread! I have been working with Just to be a dealer for us and he's been awesome! It's cool to see a thread like this to know he will carry through with our commitment to our customers and to uncompromising customer service!

Way to go Justin!

:) 2fun

Premium Features