• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Props to M&M Powersports!

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
Had an issue with a broken clutch puller bolt while in the UP from Chicago area. I ride a Ski Doo and went to the local Houghton Powersports since they were a Ski Doo dealer. Asked if I could get some help since I am from out of town and I don't have many days to kill. BTW I purchased a different sled from them a few years ago (although it was a different company then). They told me basically to stick it and they could get to me 5 days later even tho I was leaving in 2 days.

So i called M&M Powersports in Hancock. They deal with Yamaha and Arctic Cat but work on all makes. Explained my situation and they said bring it right over. I did and they pulled it in the shop as soon as I got it there. I was in the shop to see the mechanic immediately start working on it. They kept me updated every hour. When they called the next day to tell me they were running short on time and only had 1 mechanic in the shop they invited me to come in and work on my own sled. When I got there they had my sled in the shop and their own tools for me to use! I worked on it for a few hours and ended up getting it running. When the time came to pay the bill they only charged me for a few hours of labor. I could not believe this as it was super kind of them. I made sure to give them enough "beer money" and also bought a shirt and hat from them. I will go to them before anyone else when I am in the area! Selling a sled to a customer is one thing, but to take care of a customer is doing much more. I hope the best for them and their business. I will be back to them just to spend money!

Covelli

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Good to know. You're not the first person I've heard say that Houghton Powersports aren't friendly or helpful... Thats awesome that M&M helped you out so much!

Premium Features