• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PowerClaw 2.6 or Camo Extreme 2.5

J

jpstrr

Mar 14, 2009
Midwest
I am going to make my sled a 162 and it has a new power claw 2.6 on it right now that I am going to sell, I am curious what people think of the power claw compared to the camp, can't decide which one to buy.

thanks

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Lots of info on here if you just do a search. But heres my go on things, the main difference that I see is the fact that the CE has much better breaking, thats what I would base my decision off of, but thats just me. Both are amazing tracks and you cant go wrong either way.

M

M1000Mod162

Nov 23, 2009
Colorado
I think you should base it off your typical snow conditions where you ride! I think the Pc is the best powder track out there, The X3 is much more all around and does have better braking!

But for me in Colorado I generally always ride in fresh snow and when snow is fresh I don't rely On my brakes I rely on digging in the front end and putting it on its side to stop much more then I use the brakes So its the 2.6 Pc for me!

C
Aug 29, 2012
what are you looking to get for your 2.6? I currently run one on my 11. I dont see the huge braking issues thats some people see. my buddy is looking for a 2.6. also if the snow conditions only allow you to ride straight back down, keep the clutch engaged and feather the brake. works like a charm

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I have both and prefer the Power Claw 2.6".

Compare the weights of the tracks on tracksusa.com as well.

Yes, please read all the other threads on this topic.

Premium Features