• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

powder coating, Im back!!!!

R

redbull660

Well after moving into my new place I finally got my powder coating business back up and running. Let me know if you need any sled parts done.

I live in Forsyth Montana, I started doing powder coating and ceramic coating as a hobby. Then the word got out and it all went from there. I didnt plan on making it a side business out of it but it turns out that its kind of fun to do. Anyway let me know what you want done, I would rather you pm me. I dont like giving out my phone number here on an open forum for everyone to see. The last time I did I got a million calls from scammers wanting to sell me everything from light bulbs to hitlers underwear. So if you want something done pm me and we can discuss it from there.

All my ceramic coatings are done with the "bake on" process, none of this air dry stuff that takes 5 days to cure. I only do the satin black ceramic, it holds up the best and is good for up to 2000 degrees, the chrome stuff is only good up to 1100 degrees and requires alot of buffing to give it that fake chrome look.

what colors can you do maybe a list would be nice thanks.:face-icon-small-coo

Wow, the colors are infinate. I can do just about any color you need. I know I have yamaha blue, skidoo orange and skidoo yellow. If you wanted a certain color that would match your sled or something I would have to have a color of it to match a powder to. So lets say you wanted your "A" arms done in a red that would match your sled hood, I would somehow have to get a peice of that color to match it to a powder. Its tough to do sometimes but I can usually match it.

About the best thing to do is PM me with what you want done, I can let you know if I can do it or if I already have a color for it. Thanks.

Premium Features

Back