• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Post Your Spring/Summer Builds.

I'll be adding a clutch kit, running board stiffners and some color to my sled. Might also add some Fox shocks if I can swing it.

Thinking of selling my 07 M8 and my mountain bike so I can get my hands on a HCR. Wright now thats my dream sled. If not ill just make the M8 run alittle better. Make it breath better with a BDX intake, and some vent kits. BDX Pro light rear bumper kit to help it track in the fluff better. The A arms look like they have little cracks in some of the welds, so some 43in Zbros would be real nice. Also im looking into long tracking my 2006 Sno Pro, to a 144in track. That would be my true freeride/freestyle sled.

Andrew im jealous!

Trav, we can have black tunnels together! hope your easy on this chaincase..

I already have a new windshield on the way and thats my mods for the summer

Started early, but not by choice :mad:

sled-1.jpg

Summer upgrades for the nytro...
1) Impulse pump gas upgrade- haha your screwed icr
2) Tunnel, Not sure who's yet
3) Timbersled skid
4) Lots of powder coat
5) wildchld rider forward kit(thanks Caleb)
6) lots of elbow grease

Last edited:
Summer upgrades for the nytro...
1) Impulse pump gas upgrade- haha your screwed icr
2) Tunnel, Not sure who's yet
3) Timbersled skid
4) Lots of powder coat
5) wildchld rider forward kit(thanks Caleb)
6) lots of elbow grease

Summer upgrades for the polcat...
1) NAWWWWWWS - haha you're screwed HYFLYR
2) Fabcraft trailing arms
3) Timbersled skid
4) A little powder coat
5) taller gearing ;)
6) more clutch weight

I'm gonna keep my 2010 Gade pretty much stock xcept for:

Dyno-Port Y/trail can + pipe
Shockwave adj helix and revmans shim kit

Everything else stock for now for warranty reasons....

ahhh dont worry man, Ill let ya ride it once or twice.. :D

sure hope, I can keep up though with that rev.... hehe
Consider us lucky if it makes it off the trailer, as for the m8, im lookin forward to riding it! i think a placer highmark session is in order, be some nice competition for the both of us.

Consider us lucky if it makes it off the trailer, as for the m8, im lookin forward to riding it! i think a placer highmark session is in order, be some nice competition for the both of us.

I got a tow strap though just in case :p

ya man, im game. Hopefully, things will/can work out this year and we can finally ride. Ill leave it stock for a couple months (other than an HMK sticker, lol), then will come the silencer and Ill see what other peeps are using for y-pipes and junk and go from there. Jeeps for sale too..:(:(

4 more months!

Since I broke my femur in december @ turny, gave up ridin this year, got well enough to get off my *** in early march, and started workin. Spring and summer project is now done. New motor, alot of boost....well see what happens.

DSC04847.jpg

DSC04839.jpg

DSC04846.jpg

Premium Features

Back