• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Matryx Heated Brake Levers now available.

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
Has anyone with these levers noticed how different the shape of the lever is? You can not move the lever far enough inward to enable one finger index finger braking. My index finger is on the angled part before the intended finger contact area...

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
The Promised Land……..
Has anyone with these levers noticed how different the shape of the lever is? You can not move the lever far enough inward to enable one finger index finger braking. My index finger is on the angled part before the intended finger contact area...
Yeah same story with the 3d logik brake lever.

I’m swapping to straight bars and 3” risers so I can move the brake in far enough for my stupid big hands.

D
Dec 15, 2020
I installed lever last night and per the instructions it plugs into the"ACCENT LED HANDGAURD" plug. Im not seeing that on my Boost. All im seeing is LOGGER SWITCH cap and CAN2 DATA ENABLE cap.. Im I missing something here or is the LED HHANDGUARD cap hiding from me?

• Angry
Reactions: guffy
D
Dec 15, 2020
I installed lever last night and per the instructions it plugs into the"ACCENT LED HANDGAURD" plug. Im not seeing that on my Boost. All im seeing is LOGGER SWITCH cap and CAN2 DATA ENABLE cap.. Im I missing something here or is the LED HHANDGUARD cap hiding from me?
Anyone? I figured someone here has installed one..

M
Jan 22, 2019
Denver, CO
Anyone? I figured someone here has installed one..
I installed mine last week and it was the RCA ACCY POWER plug, in the bag with the rest of the throttle/hand warmer connectors right under the console on the left side. I did also follow Skinz instructions on shaving down the tip that contacts the master cylinder plunger. Worked well, got the emergency brake to work (which I wanted for my sled deck). I did end up replacing the hex bolt with a longer one to achieve the lever adjustment I wanted after shaving down the tip per Skinz recommendation. All sorted now but quite ridiculous for the cost.... sounds like SKINZ QA!

D
Dec 15, 2020
I installed mine last week and it was the RCA ACCY POWER plug, in the bag with the rest of the throttle/hand warmer connectors right under the console on the left side. I did also follow Skinz instructions on shaving down the tip that contacts the master cylinder plunger. Worked well, got the emergency brake to work (which I wanted for my sled deck). I did end up replacing the hex bolt with a longer one to achieve the lever adjustment I wanted after shaving down the tip per Skinz recommendation. All sorted now but quite ridiculous for the cost.... sounds like SKINZ QA!
Yup I found that pesky plug last night and its nowhere near where instructions showed.. lol

Reactions: Sled Solutions
Premium Features