• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please, don't shoot...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Reputation.

People can give you either good rep or bad rep. Green = Good! Red = Bad!

Sometimes people just like to mess around and give you a negative rep, lol.

You can give anyone either a good rep or bad by clicking the weigh scale above there post count and click "Approve" or Disagree". :D

Last edited:
W

woodies

you got nailed with rep because i can.and post to 100 so you have the rep power.otherwise don't mean chit!

G

girlpowder

Wow!!!! Look at your green dots now. That means your friggin cool...............

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Check out mine bro, lot's a red. Means I'm on fire and still gonna tear up the mountains very soon. Could you imagine if bad rep halted ya from sleddin'!!! Wow then it would really mean somethin' LOL!!!!
Hey just for Chits and giggles every body give it a try and bad rep my handle let's see if we can get it to change to a worserer color. Then we go play in the snow..........

D

diggerdown

Apr 25, 2004
Deer Park Wi.
Check out mine bro, lot's a red. Means I'm on fire and still gonna tear up the mountains very soon. Could you imagine if bad rep halted ya from sleddin'!!! Wow then it would really mean somethin' LOL!!!!
Hey just for Chits and giggles every body give it a try and bad rep my handle let's see if we can get it to change to a worserer color. Then we go play in the snow..........

I gave you another red , just for saying "worserer"!

R
Aug 30, 2008
Rocky Mountians
I dont care who you are this is some funney #$^*. You know theres that one guy out there whos been working everynight to get solid green. Somebody gave him a negitive and he's been depressed and suicidal since. Now he's building a virus to take all his green dots back.

"NOBODY LIKES ME, NOW MY CRAPY DOO IS BROKEN............"

LOL

Premium Features