• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics from Yesterday

I

I_boondock

Area 51 of Upper Huffman was pretty deep. :beer;:beer;

A little video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPHzWvw4mqE

P2070698edited.jpg

P2070706edited.jpg

P2070708edit.jpg

P2070715edit.jpg

P2070724edit.jpg

P2070787edited.jpg

P2070788edited.jpg

P2070806edited.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes it's hard not to hate you!

Last time I was in town it went from -30 to +50 and rained?:confused:

Nice pics bud, when I get home next week lets go hit up area 52, unless you already tracked that up too!:beer;

Nice pics bud, when I get home next week lets go hit up area 52, unless you already tracked that up too!:beer;

Plenty to go around! But I'm done for a couple weeks unless I can sneak out next weekend.:rolleyes:

Drop me a line when you get back to town.:beer;

I am in. I have plenty of days off during the week. Those are some really nice pics Lloyd!

im not sure, but is this place right above ankorage, above hillside? if so i think ive been there before but have no idea to get there.

Yeah Lloyd those photos were "Just OK". Upper Huffman posts have a new standard and you must have a minimum of 5 feet of fresh and blue bird skies and at least one pic of Jason going over 30 feet to even begin to claim you were at Upper Huffman. :D

akf250, what happened, did you bite on the upper huffman in years past? little bitter? and just ok pics? wow, i'd like to see some of yours then. please post them up as i really want to see what you consider good snow. i don't think i have seen boondock ever post bad pics, but then again i'm just a flat lander that only rides trails... oh and did i tell everone that i'm getting one of those new cool guy helmets that have the supper bad azz flat visor? if my super cool guy card shows up in the mail i'll even put the bill on backwards with a slight tilt too it. i sure hope the mail man shows up soon...

pv

akf250, what happened, did you bite on the upper huffman in years past? little bitter? and just ok pics? wow, i'd like to see some of yours then. please post them up as i really want to see what you consider good snow. i don't think i have seen boondock ever post bad pics, but then again i'm just a flat lander that only rides trails... oh and did i tell everone that i'm getting one of those new cool guy helmets that have the supper bad azz flat visor? if my super cool guy card shows up in the mail i'll even put the bill on backwards with a slight tilt too it. i sure hope the mail man shows up soon...

pv

Dang what an a$$hole pv! Who pooped in yur wheaties?;) LMAO

Premium Features

Back