• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pic thread of vented Dragon/RMK's

I got the 2 cool vents from Heinracing on here, he is great to deal with!!!!!

They look good installed....

DSC00075.jpg

And hold up even better!!!!

DSCF0068.jpg

Here are the vents on my Dragon...

PICT3725.jpg

PICT3722.jpg

PICT3723.jpg

PICT3724.jpg

The footwell and shock tower vents are from Carls (Holz I believe)

Here are mine I cut holes in panel and alum with hole saw, de-burred the edges and look very clean

Doesn't look like the red vent color matched up well with the hood... But I am thinking about putting that side vent on as well as the hood vents like Mike Taylors '09. I think that would look sweet on a sticker-free red sled.

i didnt do any hood vents but i vented most everything else w/ the slp vents i liked the aluminum look and 2cool side pannel vents

Actually

Doesn't look like the red vent color matched up well with the hood... But I am thinking about putting that side vent on as well as the hood vents like Mike Taylors '09. I think that would look sweet on a sticker-free red sled.

The color match is pretty close, I think the lighting and the flash makes it look different. I liked how it turned out. Notice I left just a piece of the dragon on the sticker and took off the rest.

Nice Job and nice sled but Where are your shock tower vents?....i believe it is a must that these are installed to let cold air in to keep your clutches/belts cooler or you'll be blowing belts....by the looks of that picture your a flatlander. Are there any mtns in Nebraska? DUH!

Last edited:
Nice Job and nice sled but Where are your shock tower vents?....i believe it is a must that these are installed to let cold air in to keep your clutches/belts cooler or you'll be blowing belts....by the looks of that picture your a flatlander. Are there any mtns in Nebraska? DUH!

With no vents on the sled, I just changed the original belt out at 1200miles, so it definitely isn't a must... oh yeah, and all of those miles were put on in the Snowies in Wyoming so I know a little about deep powder.

Premium Features

Back