• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer bumper measurements needed

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can some with a Phazer MTX please take a few quick measurments of the rear bumper for me?

Length of the upper tube?
Length of the lower tube?
Distance between the upper and lower tubes where they bolt to the tunnel(near the seat)

Thanks

Phazer bumper

Top tube is 37"
Bottom tube is 34"
and width is 15.5"
Top to bottom of sides is 6 5/8" at the widest. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Is there anyone with a shorty phazer that can give me the same measurements? The long track bumper is way too big.

You planning on using the rear section for your MTX? Been thinking the same thing! Either good minds think a like or I still haven't had an original thought..:beer;

Exactly. I already modified my tunnel but I want to add the Phazer bumper and cut out some more of the stock tunnel before it gets powdercoated.

When I looked before, I could not find the part number in the online parts diagram. Do you know which assembly it is? I can't find it on the "frame" assembly. Haven't been able to get a price either. I am sure it is somewhere obvious, but appearantly I am going to need help with it.

Last edited:
When I looked before, I could not find the part number in the online parts diagram. Do you know which assembly it is? I can't find it on the "frame" assembly. Haven't been able to get a price either. I am sure it is somewhere obvious, but appearantly I am going to need help with it.

the short track part number is 8GC-77541-00-00 and its $150.00 at south seattle sports plaza. Its made out of steel and you ll be adding weight but skinz sells a aftermarket one made from aluminum.

Weight is not a concern as long as I don't lose strength. The sled is already a pig, 5 lbs won't matter any. I am going to use a longtrack bumper, I think I can make it work, the shorty bumper is too small.

Premium Features

Back