• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Performance Parts Dealer, NE Alberta

E
Jan 18, 2008
St. Paul, AB
Hey guys,
Started my own company a few years back, just finally getting on the net. Decent pricing and good selection. The website is just starting, it will improve in the next few weeks. http://www.c-brookperformance.com
Please drop me a line if you see something you'd like a price on, disregard supplier website pricing(mine is lower) .
Thanks,
Steve Wheeler

P

paulw22

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2008
Grande Prairie, AB
Thanks Steve,
12 hours travel, over 20 hours of mods to my sled, just a few beer:beer;:beer;drank, not much of a weekend off. Awesome price on parts, knowledge of the parts second only to the people making them, clean install, even SLP would be proud. "Arts and Crafts Suck" but hey its all part of the big picture. Thanks again.:face-icon-small-coo Can't wait till snow to see it go, should haul azz.

Paul

S
Im born and raised in Calgary Alberta...although now im in Sackville New Brunswick (Dont Ask)...but im just giving this post a TTT....

Its nice to see another shop for parts....hopefully you take bus away from Specialty sleds...that guy is a rip off....

GL and hope you all have a great season..

Stiff

Premium Features