• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Peak a Week 7/15

For Mat-Su, ER and Anchorage members:
How about hiking Lazy Mtn? It's 2-3 hrs up, 1-2 hrs down (the guide says 3,5 total, which is pretty accurate).
Who is in?

I might be down for a hike, as long as I have everything ready to go for my trip to MT. What time are you thinking?

considering I leave work at 6pm, is there any way to hold off on the departure time until 7pm??? remember, I drive like a bat out of he!! and should be able to make it there pretty quick, but then there is the tail end of "rush hour traffic" - - - btw without the sled deck on this weekend, I got 21 mpg even with driving the way I do ;)

Let's say 6:30is leaving our house, 6:45ish the trailhead. We can hike from our house but it gets little wet & muddy, but it doesn't seem to bother most people on this forum.... ;)
To get to the trail head, take Old Glenn from Palmer toward Butte, turn L onto Clark-Wolverine, R on the T intersection and head toward the mountains, parking lot is on the R.

Premium Features

Back