• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pc3 map for a 09 rmk 700 questions??

J
Nov 4, 2013
wisconsin
Just picked up a used pc3 for my sled, never used one before. was looking into them and they sounded good bang for the buck. the guy i bought it from said that i should be to get pointed in the right direction on here. My sled is an 09 rmk 700 155, it has a slp pipe/muffler, slp air intake, vforce reeds, going to be ordering slp spring kit and 19/42 gears soon. mostly ride in wisconsin, michgan around 1500'. so was wondering if anybody had any good maps for my set up or ware i could get one? or any other suggestions on the pc3 would be great. thanks

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Dynotech Jim (Dyno Tech Research) can set you up with a custom map set up specifically for your sled at your riding location. His shop is in Batavia NY, so he is familiar with your elevation.

585-993-2777

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
Dynotech Jim (Dyno Tech Research) can set you up with a custom map set up specifically for your sled at your riding location. His shop is in Batavia NY, so he is familiar with your elevation.

585-993-2777

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What MORSNO said

DynoTech Jim has a map for your exact set-up

He dyno'd a 2008 700 with a SLP pipe and built the map off of that

Check out my TECH TIPS & BEST BANG for your BUCK thread

It's at the top of this section under INCREASING YOUR IQ

Lotsa info you may find helpful - Here's the link

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177443

Last edited:
J
Nov 4, 2013
wisconsin
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What MORSNO said

DynoTech Jim has a map for your exact set-up

He dyno'd a 2008 700 with a SLP pipe and built the map off of that

Check out my TECH TIPS & BEST BANG for your BUCK thread

It's at the top of this section under INCREASING YOUR IQ

Lotsa info you may find helpful - Here's the link

http:/www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177443[/Q

ok thanks. i well suscribe this weekend. also has anyone ever had any problems connecting the pc to there computer or installing the program? when i put the disc in evetthing seems to work then i click the install icon nothing happens? then when i plug the the pc in with the usb nothing comes up on the screen?

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Mine worked like a champ, however Jim preloaded my map on my PC-V. I've not had to reconnect it to my computer to make any changes.

Premium Features