• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parting out 2007 m1000 with a 952 miles

scoop

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
idaho
m1000

I guess I'd be interested to know what the VIN number is? Can you post a picture of it?

that is funny, this is a legit sale guys, I rode with this sled when it was new with the guy who had it before kilgore kid. If you would look back he has had it forsale, for a good price for sometime now. If you cant sell them outright, best bet is to part them out.Its a pain but at least you can get something out of it instead of just dreamers, looking, who cant afford it. And giving it away!! There are lots of people like me who have to patch their sleds back together with whatever parts they can find. Kilgore kid help me out with some cyl's for my 900 a year ago, its all good here boys buy it up, he is probably going turbo 4 stroke, huh K.K.???

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
Just checking...

Kilgorekid,
Haven't heard from you in a while, sent you a paypal for the front shocks, making sure you got the paypal payment I sent you a few days back...???

T
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
that is funny, this is a legit sale guys, I rode with this sled when it was new with the guy who had it before kilgore kid. If you would look back he has had it forsale, for a good price for sometime now. If you cant sell them outright, best bet is to part them out.Its a pain but at least you can get something out of it instead of just dreamers, looking, who cant afford it. And giving it away!! There are lots of people like me who have to patch their sleds back together with whatever parts they can find. Kilgore kid help me out with some cyl's for my 900 a year ago, its all good here boys buy it up, he is probably going turbo 4 stroke, huh K.K.???

I think this is a hot sled and you two buddies decided to steal it. Shall we leave it to the local authorities to investigate this situation?

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I think this is a hot sled and you two buddies decided to steal it. Shall we leave it to the local authorities to investigate this situation?

what are you an idiot the sled has been posted in the for sale section for months

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Wow, I guess i'll make sure not to try and sell or buy anything on here again since its all stollen property!!!:confused: I guess i'll head to the police station now since i was thinking of parting out my sled....And yes we all know its a crime parting out a good sled but come on dude its and Arctic Cat.....:D

Premium Features