• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oxygen & Octane Expo

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Sad to say that I don't have great expectations on this one after looking at the web site and the schedule of events... it seems more "touristy and tree-huggerish" than anything... but none the less I am going to go support our interests (and most likely spend more money) I know it cost the vendors A LOT of money to participate in this Expo (not just the major dealers) and I like to support our local businesses. Will probably check out some of the seminars just for fun too LOL

A

aksnomachinechic

Nov 11, 2006
Gr8st Plce; ALASKA!
www.facebook.com
Yes.... accessories, clothing, sleds, etc Most dealers will put more of an effort into this one than the Winter Rec Show last weekend.

Hopefully they will. There are supposed to be 274 Vendors there. It's a sold out expo according to ACVB. The Dena'ina Convention Center is a big place with a lot of space; at least the ground floor is, upstairs is a bit smaller. If you haven't seen the new convention center yet, it's pretty nice. If one doesn't enjoy the show maybe you'll at least enjoy the center. Great view of the mountains for sure! :)

http://www.anchorageconventiondistrict.com/493.cfm?eventid=21795
for more info

Premium Features