• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Oxygen & Octane Expo

How much after market parts are going to be there? The winter rec. show was slim from all the feed back i have got. I had the pig flu so i missed out on the show.:beer;:D

I guess my question is how long can both shows survive? It seems a little counterproductive to have 2 winter sports shows 3 weeks apart. Personally I would like to see just one show with ALL the vendors and deals. The winter rec show has the ski swap and the snowmachine swap while the Oxygen and Octane has the cool name, the new convention center and is right after PFD time. I guess I would vote for the Oxygen and Octane and then just move the swaps. Either way I sure hope the Oxygen and Octane is better than the winter rec show this year because that was pretty weak.

Jess!!! Thought we were gonna work on the not working weekends thing!!! 2, this time i'm determined to buy new gear so this show had better have a good selection. Put me on your list of people to go with :)

Hehe.... We know ya are! :-P

I gotta work all weekend that weekend, but I'm off Fri the 16th... Would ya all be interested in going that evening (and dinner)? :-)

Are you asking me out on a date ;) Friday works for me.

Jess!!! Thought we were gonna work on the not working weekends thing!!! 2, this time i'm determined to buy new gear so this show had better have a good selection. Put me on your list of people to go with :)

Okay then lets see what kind of deals we can get you this round. I'm up for going Friday with Jess if you would like to join us? Or I can go again Sat or Sun?

What day you up for going boo (Travis)?

Are you asking me out on a date ;) Friday works for me.

Okay then lets see what kind of deals we can get you this round. I'm up for going Friday with Jess if you would like to join us? Or I can go again Sat or Sun?

What day you up for going boo (Travis)?

Hehe :). I suppose I am, Jen. Yes, Amanda I'm trying to get out of more weekends.... But the diff. pay is worth it (better take advantage, cuz I won't be doin much of it when snow flies. LOL). ;)

If everyone wants to come with us fri, that could be fun!!!

Friday

I think I might have to go Friday as well. Maybe go out for a bit after or just come back to my pad and watch sled **** all night while drinking red bull and vodkas.

Okay..... So, Our fun-filled Friday evening is creapimg up on us!! Any suggestions on what time we'd like to do dinner & the show? ....also what are our after-plans? :). Hehe

Okay..... So, Our fun-filled Friday evening is creapimg up on us!! Any suggestions on what time we'd like to do dinner & the show? ....also what are our after-plans? :). Hehe

Our token 5 year old is only available until 7, soooo I was thinking of hitting the show first, then going to dinner at about 7:30 (she is gonna catch up with us around 9) maybe just walk over to Humpy's to eat and start the crawl and the plan after that is.... debauchery :p

oh and the ER crew is welcome to pile in my pile and ride in together ;)

:beer; :beer;

Premium Features

Back