• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OK...who was it?

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
I am watching the National Geographic AST show tonight on the Kenai Cops. They just showed a segment where they pulled over a drunk driver. A black chevy truck with a huge "Summer Sucks" sticker on the rear window....so who was it?:beer;:beer;:beer;

N
Dec 8, 2007
East Side A-Town
Could of been on of the 1.2+ million chevy trucks with 907 or summer sucks on the back window?? Driving like a madman.....did it have ragged straightpipes?? and LED marker tailights? That might narrow it down also.......nevermind

hahah

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
hmm..who was the two kids from kenai last season that were sponshured?...sounds like them maybe? maybe the forest cop caught up with them....:face-icon-small-hap

Reactions: theultrarider
C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Hahahahaha......you guys kill me :)

A black chevy with a summer sucks sticker is just like saying a superduty with rockstars on it! LMAO

I hope that narrowed it down a bit for ya...

Just wondered if it was anybody here who is man enough to own up...:)

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
I am watching the National Geographic AST show tonight on the Kenai Cops. They just showed a segment where they pulled over a drunk driver. A black chevy truck with a huge "Summer Sucks" sticker on the rear window....so who was it?:beer;:beer;:beer;

You beat me to it! I was gonna post and ask the same thing! :D

Ive only seen a few trucks that have that type of a "summer sucks" sticker.. hmm...

Yes, i have that sticker also! :cool:

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Hahahahaha......you guys kill me :)

A black chevy with a summer sucks sticker is just like saying a superduty with rockstars on it! LMAO

I hope that narrowed it down a bit for ya...

Just wondered if it was anybody here who is man enough to own up...:)

LMAO this is entertainment (we dont get a lot here on the slope) but this is good:D:D

Premium Features