• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OFT Racing Plug and Play Tether

OFT Racing

Lifetime Membership
We never really did a New Product announcement on this product as it came about in another thread so here it is.

The response to this new product has far exceeded my expectations and I think a big part of it is more and more people seeing just how important tethers are. For example this article that just came out here on snowest about a great looking Pro getting wrecked because of a run away sled.

http://www.snowest.com/2013/10/snowest-promod-jared-sessions-pro/

We have been busy all fall and I can now say even though sales keep growing we are within a couple days from the time the order is placed to the time it ships on our Plug and Play Pro Armor tethers.

8EC11F71-66BF-4D29-94D7-9521C96FF8BD-22710-00000D72E0BBFEA3_zps61cb3191.jpg

114A53F2-C85E-4144-A073-DA3A34853C45-2581-000001CE8F04CC7F_zps6c518b1e.jpg

Thank you for all the support and we will continue to offer the best parts and customer service in the industry.

We have also been working on making our sight easier to navigate for different sled manufactures so here is the direct link for Polaris sleds. http://oftracing.com/OnlineStore15/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=45_75

We are still working on more OFT Racing products for the pro but will be adding other great lines to the site as well including Elka Shocks and curve skis.

Rick Coffman

Just added this to my Pro. Excited to try it out. Simple install and I have it in the middle of my bars where I think I'll like it.

So stupid question, but you say plug and play, where does it plug into?? Does this get rid of the kill switch then?

Thanks

Ordered up two recently, hoping to see them soon and get them installed on the sleds I'm picking up this weekend. Looks like a great product from the pictures I've seen!

So stupid question, but you say plug and play, where does it plug into?? Does this get rid of the kill switch then?

Thanks

There is a plug already on the sled for a kill switch. You plug thus one in and it's ready to go. The connector is in the little black bag at the top of the steering post.

Sent from my Droid Razor Maxx using Tapatalk

Rick,
I bought one of these a few weeks ago from you. Very nice set up and quick shipping.

Did you ever get ahold of some spare clips? I would like to have a spare in case of loss or breakage.

Sent from my Droid Razor Maxx using Tapatalk

Have one of these on both sleds, great product and great service.

And after seeing someone snap an ankle (could have been way worse) when the sled went full throttle rolling and the track caught his foot, I will always ride with a tether.

Just ordered one for my new Pro this past weekend. After hearing about some of the crashes here, wouldn't ride without one.

Just installed mine last weekend. Very easy.

Isn't the one pictured installed upside down? Or is does it not matter? I was thinking water or ice might get in with it installed with connection facing up.

Anyway great product

The plunger is more likely to let more water/debris in than that side will.

Just installed mine last weekend. Very easy.

Isn't the one pictured installed upside down? Or is does it not matter? I was thinking water or ice might get in with it installed with connection facing up.

Anyway great product

Dumb question, this does not replace the stock kill switch, is there two wiring connectors, one for the tether and the stock kill switch stays plugged in and works also?

The Polaris sleds are wired from the factory with a extra plug for a tether. So the OEM kill switch is still in use.

It is a Pro Armor tether that we have finished off to make it a direct plug and play for the Polaris sleds.

Premium Features

Back