• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

October early season ride video :>) rev440alaska & 907rev800 get some!

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Omg , I'm not feeling so well

Kinda pukey

wait for it

wait

Oh nO !!!

vomit.jpg

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
sweet vid from 10/18 Pville Poachers Posse! ( 907rev800 , 440rev800 & polarismanlove )

these guys get after it !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRtQZcI1_4Y

.....hahaha. yea thats us all right..(not us)... i just converted to whatever that machine was in the video. i dont have a rev anymore..(i have a rev), neither does my friend(yes he does). and my other friend just sold his fusion so we could put our money together to go on that trip(not)... because in the video they are in alaska (not in alaska)....and you said we are the pville poacher posse?.....hmmm...i havent been to petersville in 4 years. my friends have never been there...so i dont know what you meant by the pville poacher posse?...the new cool thing is to hide who you are and post videos of random people and say they are someone else because your afraid of anyone finding out who you are and laughing at you.. i want to be just like "teh hitman". im going to make a new account on snowest, im not going to put any info about me or ever post anything except when im bashing people that actually ride. maybe then i'll be as hardcore as teh hitman....................hahaaha

Last edited:
A
Oct 14, 2008
dude whoever this hatin on us is such a , why would you post bullsh** like that? and i sure hope it isnt a person is our justice system, cuz wow how mature would he be if it were? do all the real riders a favor and delete your account, see you around!

B
Nov 26, 2007
make some sence retards. Rev owners. God sorry but most are punks. So what if you sold a sled or not and gona ride in alaska. Hope i dont run across you. oh wait I dont ride a short track lol.:D

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
looks like another keyboard tuff guy...
I saw your profile and iv taken sh**'s bigger than you:cool:

if you have taken ****s bigger than a full size human being then i think you have bigger problems than some kids you dont even know on a forum...just a thought....

Oct 13, 2008
your awesome for making a forum post jst to call us out, wouldnt that make you the keyboard tough person? you ppl need something better to do

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
i think you all need to copy us and go riding....maybe the vibration from your sleds will make that thing stuck in your *** come out...

Premium Features