• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama Obama Obama

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Can you guys pleassseeee find something else to talk about....?

**** is getting OLD, yes he is a liberal commie muslim bastard with a crazy preacher who hates white people and kills babies.....i know!

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
SOOOOOO MR Wisdom, Tell us just what "good" this POS can do for our country????

Mcain might not be the best choice, BUT he's a H E L L of a lot better than the other choice.

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
SOOOOOO MR Wisdom, Tell us just what "good" this POS can do for our country????

Mcain might not be the best choice, BUT he's a H E L L of a lot better than the other choice.

didnt say i had all the answers bud, just saying we see his name more than Johnnys....

This **** is beat, what Ruff, milehigh, and myself think is good for the country is not what you think is good, and vice versa. Your views are not going to change no matter how many paragraphs i type. Neither are ours. Lets all accept this, vote for who we like, and support whoever wins. That sounds more american to me than just trying to dog the one we dont like. The Obama hate threads are old news man

Last edited:
B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
Easy there cman, your blood pressure is rising, have a :beer; and take it easy:). This is just the American way of "Freedom of speech" , we will vote based on the info that is provided to us, based on facts or here on SW. Point is==== This country needs help and Obama ISN'T the answer!!!!!!

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Easy there cman, your blood pressure is rising, have a :beer; and take it easy:). This is just the American way of "Freedom of speech" , we will vote based on the info that is provided to us, based on facts or here on SW. Point is==== This country needs help and Obama ISN'T the answer!!!!!!

and thats your opinion bullfrog. i know..., everyone has known for the last 6 months.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Oh yha, like the main stream media is covering the two candidates equally.

This kind of site is the moral equivalent of a counterbalance. Watch CNN OR MSNBC if you only want to hear good things about Obama. Oh, and the more things people point out, other people might start to think for themselves. Like, what's this guys background?

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC

by the way, the rep was from me, forgot to sign it...

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Oh yha, like the main stream media is covering the two candidates equally.

This kind of site is the moral equivalent of a counterbalance. Watch CNN OR MSNBC if you only want to hear good things about Obama. Oh, and the more things people point out, other people might start to think for themselves. Like, what's this guys background?

And watch Fox or CNBC to hear bad things about him, two way street homeboy...

And i hope they do think....wat another 4 years of Bush would be like....BUT thats not the point, the point is lets agree to disagree and get OVER it....

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN

And i hope they do think....wat another 4 years of Bush would be like....BUT thats not the point, the point is lets agree to disagree and get OVER it....

Just watch the Daily Show to see both of them made fun of!:D

cmant, man what would we talk about and stir the pot over if we didn't have obama?

I suppose Ruffy could start a redneck thread....

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id

Balance was referring to how much air time they get. I'm glad we have two news stations with a little different opinion. Of course, to say that Fox is a supporter of McCain is a little bit of a stretch. Don't watch CNBC, they must be "more balanced", thanks for the tip.

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O
One question, why would you want to vote for Obama? Just like how you voted for Clinton? To close more access for snowmobiling? Close more of Yellowstone National Park and national forest land so your choices are further limited? How can you love the sport of snowmobiling and choose to vote for a party representative that will in Teddy's words, "this park is for the people", eliminate more of your freedom?

M
Oct 3, 2005
Nelson,CA
I'll bite cmantle

who is this?

Lowered minimum voting age to 18

End of Draft

Foreign policy aimed at expanding will and power in opposition to imperialisms

8 hour workday

Minimum wage

Government bodies ran by workers

Reform pension system and establish age limits for hazardous work

Secular schools

Progressive Tax on Capital

This person is _____________________?

M
Nov 26, 2007
MI
How to save the government MILLIONS

A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year. Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen McCain would receive ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president. Sen Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in November.

How's that for non partisan thinking???

B
Apr 3, 2008
Billings Mt.
How to save the government MILLIONS

A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year. Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen McCain would receive ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president. Sen Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in November.

How's that for non partisan thinking???

I like it. But the libbies would rather spend the money on this fool.

Premium Features