• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Obama must read

W

Wyoming T/A

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sep 26, 2006
Powell,Wyoming
Just how much Senate experience does Barack Obama have in terms of
actual work days? Not much.
From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United States Senator, to
the time he announced he was forming a Presidential exploratory
committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days
the Senate was actually in session and working. After 143 days of
work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief,
Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK
and Ronald Reagan. 143 days -- I keep leftovers in my refrigerator
longer than that!!
In contrast, John McCain's 26 years in Congress, 22 years of military
service including 1,966 days in captivity as a POW in Hanoinow seem more
impressive than ever. At 71, John McCain may just be hitting his
stride.
THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

Do you think you know who Barack Obama is? Read below and
ask yourselves.....is this REALLY someone we can see as the
President of our great nation??????

Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!

>From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the
age of 12 or 13, when Ibegan to suspect that by doing so I was
ingratiating myself to whites.'

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Bububbubut....!

Al Gore says Obama is going to SAVE THE WORLD!!!

That means we have to vote for him or the world will come to an end! The Democrats say so!

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
Does this fit in here?

Superbama.jpg

R

Ron

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 4, 2006
Boise
Seriously it looks like his charm & speaking ability are all it takes to qualify for pres. He also seems very flexible if that's what you call flip flopping to please the voter.

Best logic of all:
A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year.

Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen McCain would receive
ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president.

Sen Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would
receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in
November.

How's that for non partisan thinking???

Last edited:
C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
I'm sure you are going to tell us.......

But don't you think that experiance will help. I Do.

When i think of experience in the presidential sense i think of doing something remarkable for the country before you run...Has Obama? no, but i like the ideas he has. Has McCain? well if you call giving other conservative bj's under their desks remarkable, then i guess??:confused:

All i can say, if McCain gets elected, i hope he has a good vice, thatll be our president in 5 months....

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
So far all Obama has done is talk. Most of the talk will never become reality even if he gets elected. I get so tired of all the BS from the politicians.

Skinner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
:

All i can say, if McCain gets elected, i hope he has a good vice, thatll be our president in 5 months....

I wouldn't be surprised if you said the same thing about Obama!

:Has McCain? well if you call giving other conservative bj's under their desks remarkable, then i guess??:confused....

Is that how you do it in Washington? Not very professional of you! :eek:

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
So far all Obama has done is talk. Most of the talk will never become reality even if he gets elected. I get so tired of all the BS from the politicians.

it wont huh? can i ask how you know skinner?

if you dont like political BS then move to a country where political choice is not much of a option.

W
Nov 2, 2001
Boise, Id
Just curious, how much "experience" did Lincoln have?

Duhh, He was captain of an Illinois militia. He served a full term in the House of Representatives. He served four successive terms in the Illinois House of Representatives. And, he only won with 40% of the vote. The only reason he won was because he ran against two different southern pro slavery Democrats and a Constitutionalist. He didn't exactly work hard at the race. He didn't even campaign. He was handed the position by the North, because he was anti-slavery, and wasn't an extremist. Obama can't even begin to match his experience. Bad comparison.

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Duhh, He was captain of an Illinois militia. He served a full term in the House of Representatives. He served four successive terms in the Illinois House of Representatives. And, he only won with 40% of the vote. The only reason he won was because he ran against two different southern pro slavery Democrats and a Constitutionalist. He didn't exactly work hard at the race. He didn't even campaign. He was handed the position by the North, because he was anti-slavery, and wasn't an extremist. Obama can't even begin to match his experience. Bad comparison.

i would like you to think about this mr.wade....I have many good friends who have worked for many different presidential campaigns over the years. EVERY one of them says they have never seen people work together like they have under Obama. He has proven that he can obviously organize people and get them to work together very effectivly, something i really havent seen McCain accomplish....i think this ability is a big part of a presidents job.

C
Nov 28, 2007
MT/DC
Seriously it looks like his charm & speaking ability are all it takes to qualify for pres. He also seems very flexible if that's what you call flip flopping to please the voter.

Best logic of all:
A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year.

Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen McCain would receive
ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the end of two terms as president.

Sen Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would
receive $4,973,800 in pension.

Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in
November.

How's that for non partisan thinking???

Sounds like Bush will get quite a bit of money....:rolleyes:

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
He has proven that he can obviously organize people and get them to work together very effectivly, something i really havent seen McCain accomplish....i think this ability is a big part of a presidents job.

The biggest from my point of view.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
i would like you to think about this mr.wade....I have many good friends who have worked for many different presidential campaigns over the years. EVERY one of them says they have never seen people work together like they have under Obama. He has proven that he can obviously organize people and get them to work together very effectivly, something i really havent seen McCain accomplish....i think this ability is a big part of a presidents job.

Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large numbers!

Premium Features