• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Now I get it - Snowhawks RULE!

I just rode for 3 hours in the pow. Wow. Like no other machine I have ever been on. To bad riding the trail to get there is a challenge :face-icon-small-hap

I have some fun video and pics I'll post later

Yeah baby!

Now hurry up and give up the vids so I can ram it down the throats of the naysayers!:face-icon-small-hap

Don't compare me to the other fine folks in this section, my screws are loose and it makes me giddy to rattle the Twoskis.

Seriously you need to come to Hawkfest

Well welcome to the family...

Still plenty of time for you to make it to Hawkfest...according to your profile you are practically next door.

Its a way for you to completely leaps bounds ahead with your riding and technical ability with the machines.

www.snowhawkadventure.com or give me a call 253-205-1975

sidehilling is a joke. Air is a joke. 3' of pow is a joke. I could go places I would never think about taking the RX-1. Hard pack windy trails are difficult to comprehend even as a dirt bike rider. I'll get pics and vid up when I can. Time for cocktails

Sweet! Hope I can get a chance to spend time on one!

How long did it take you to learn it? I assume it was pretty quick as you say your a dirt bike rider..

How long did it take you to learn it? I assume it was pretty quick as you say your a dirt bike rider..

Hi Andy. I twas my first ride and the trails were a bit tough but got a lot easier at the end of the day. The pow was a joke - so easy and sooooooo smoooth

sidehilling is a joke. Air is a joke. 3' of pow is a joke. I could go places I would never think about taking the RX-1. Hard pack windy trails are difficult to comprehend even as a dirt bike rider. I'll get pics and vid up when I can. Time for cocktails

Give it time and you will be loving the trails too! Tighter turns the better!

Andy, anytime you want to give it a try, let me Know and we'll make it happen.

CJ

Last edited:
Welcome Stash!

If you are ever coming by Salt Lake give me a ring and lets ride. Always looking for another Hawker. You should look into Hawkfest. Not too far from CO this year!

Premium Features

Back