• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Northbend Snowmobile Film Premier Jan 21st

There will definately be A LOT of happy, tired, snow covered, thirsty, people at the premier! 4 more deep days of riding until Saturday night. We'll have to work on an energy drink special to wake everyone up after a long day of riding!

Had a chance to look through the boxes of raffle items the crew brought up from Tahoe...everything from bundle packs of goggles and helmets to carbon bars and risers. More items on the way as well!

Especially CRAZY strangers! ;)

All this new snow... has me thinking... might be showing up after a fabulous day of riding and all covered in snow! :D :bounce::smow::dance::rofl::rockon:

Ya I see the stuff you post of Facebook! But I'm up for a road ride today. Gotta finish my homework first.

Nothbend Snowmobile Film Premier POSTPONED until Feb. 25th

Due to unforseen circumstances (mother nature) the Alpine Assassins premier of "WE RIDE" has been rescheduled to February 25th. The recent snow/ice storm has knocked out power to all of North Bend and has made it extremely hard on all who live there. The Pour House has been overflowing with people as they are one of few businesses in town with a small generator to run their refridgerators, cooking equipment, and a couple of TV's.

On behalf of Alpine Assassins, The Pour House, and all the sponsors thanks to everyone for understanding and we hope to see you on February 25th, same time, same place, just on the 25th of February!

Premium Features

Back