• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Northbend Snowmobile Film Premier Jan 21st

N
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
Northbend Snowmobile Film Postponed Feb 25th

Due to unforseen circumstances (mother nature) the Alpine Assassins premier of "WE RIDE" has been rescheduled to February 25th. The recent snow/ice storm has knocked out power to all of North Bend and has made it extremely hard on all who live there. The Pour House has been overflowing with people as they are one of few businesses in town with a small generator to run their refridgerators, cooking equipment, and a couple of TV's.

On behalf of Alpine Assassins, The Pour House, and all the sponsors thanks to everyone for understanding and we hope to see you on February 25th, same time, same place, just on the 25th of February!

I90 Motorsports in association with Xtreme Motorworks, Ride Motorsports, Claffey's Painting, WPS, and Alpine Assassins present "WE RIDE"

The boys from Alpine Assassins are taking their show on the road! This time, they invade the Northwest for one big show in the great state of Washington. Come out and watch the new movie from Alpine Assassins “WE RIDE”. With amazing cinematography documenting the 10’-11’ season “WE RIDE” will definitely stoke the fire for the 11’/12’ riding season. From the RMSHA circuit to freeriding in the 700”+ record setting season in Tahoe, “WE RIDE” will surely connect with all riders.
Have a chance to meet the riders, mingle with other sledder’s, check out new sleds and apparel from local shops and dealers, and enter to win awesome raffle items.

A HUGE thanks to the Title Sponsor I90 Motorsports and all other sponsors above for making this show happened!

Date/Time
January 21st, 2012 (Saturday)
Doors open @6:00pm
$5 Cover 21+

330 North Bend Way
Northbend, WA 98045

Final NB Premier.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: christopher
W

wakeska813

Nov 5, 2011
OF COURSE

i was stoked to come to this event BUT that weekend my girlfriend has rented us a cabin to stay at in Leavenworth for that weekend so i wont be able to make it...but i plan on doing some riding so cant be to mad.

will there be another event? where could i get the video? i am sure some others wont be able to make it so it would be nice to know where we could get them!!!

hope its a great one and brings the snow!!! ugh i really wanted to see this video!!

N
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
This premier has been in the works for well over a month now and FINALLY we got all the loose ends tied up! It should prove to be a great time. Hope to see you all there- Great raffle items are starting to roll in from the likes of HMK, 509, Alpine Assassins etc. Thanks again to all the sponsors for helping make this possible!

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
This should be a great event!

We are happy to be a part of this movie premier! Alpine Assassins have been a great group of guys to deal with. The Pour house is A great place to hang out and have a good time. This will be a really fun event to be at! Please feel free to email me if you have any questions or Ideas for this event!

S
Jan 18, 2010
Washington
!!!!

This will be a good time for sure. I'm glad I could lend a hand in recommending the Pour House in you're original post. Can't wait to see the newest footage. Just got one of my sleds back from Xtreme Motorworks and I'm ready to ride!!!

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Little clip of Randy....going big!

Holy crap my pants!!

At first I was like, sweet, I have built a booter kind of like that, then he flew off of it and I was like, um, no I don't do that... not even close..

Kind of reminded me of when Seth Enslow way overjumped a dune..

That was fricken big!!

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
good food!

Just had Ribs out of the new smoker at the Pourhouse and they were great! Also I spoke with Greg (the owner) He said they were going to do some smoked pulled pork sandwiches. They should be really good! They also have tons of other good food and drinks. This should be a really good time, see you guys there!

N
Nov 27, 2007
Tacoma, Washington
More raffle items arriving daily....RSI was the latest. More items from WPS are on the way! Winners will DEFINITLEY be excited!

We will likely be showing last years film as well during the begining of the show....ASSASSINATION (see below!)

Last edited:

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Just got some posters of the event if know a good spot to post them up stop by the shop and grab one or just let me know! Tell all your friends this should be a ton of fun! I've already been getting tons of feed back from people that want to come! Remember we'll have tons of prizes and stuff and a great movies to watch!

Reactions: wasatchcomm

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Can we cut a hole in the wall for me to watch from the truck?

Minten
Currently: Still no snow? WHY?

GC car?
Anyone else see the Ford parked at the entrance to Skatepark from the lake side at Kachess? I was not expecting that. I couldn't get a picture but I'm still trying to figure out how it got there. Looks like it spent the night.

Today was pretty good though. This morning wasn't bad but the best part of today was when my dad got stuck at Stampede today. First for him this year.

There are two other things I have noticed this year a lot too.

1) Trash. I find it everywhere in the GC/ Stampede area. Please clean up so my bag doesn't get so heavy.
2) LOT'S of new people. Some are starting the sport. There have been 3 or 4 new groups I have talked to. Also others that are trying out the Crystal Springs area. Gave directions to a couple people today.

Stay safe. It was dumping good when we left at 3 from Stampede. The pass was a mess. Be safe on the roads, not the in the hills.

Rate this post: |

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minten For This Useful Post:
blacksnow (01-16-2012), xpspenziv (01-15-2012)
Members of SnoWest Snowmobile Forum have rated post 2943631 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!

Hey Minten

I am glad to see a new advocate for our sport with a proactive positive attitude. So rather than cut a hole in the side of the bar how about if I just give you a copy of the video. Just stop by I-90Motorsports and pick it up in your moms car, or just give me a pm with a mailing address and i'll send it to you(probably recommend this method). Thanks for looking out for people and helping keep our areas clean!
Either way send me a pm so I know who to give the video to..

Last edited:
Reactions: Minten

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Minten
Currently: Still no snow? WHY?

GC car?
Anyone else see the Ford parked at the entrance to Skatepark from the lake side at Kachess? I was not expecting that. I couldn't get a picture but I'm still trying to figure out how it got there. Looks like it spent the night.

Today was pretty good though. This morning wasn't bad but the best part of today was when my dad got stuck at Stampede today. First for him this year.

There are two other things I have noticed this year a lot too.

1) Trash. I find it everywhere in the GC/ Stampede area. Please clean up so my bag doesn't get so heavy.
2) LOT'S of new people. Some are starting the sport. There have been 3 or 4 new groups I have talked to. Also others that are trying out the Crystal Springs area. Gave directions to a couple people today.

Stay safe. It was dumping good when we left at 3 from Stampede. The pass was a mess. Be safe on the roads, not the in the hills.

Rate this post: |

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minten For This Useful Post:
blacksnow (01-16-2012), xpspenziv (01-15-2012)
Members of SnoWest Snowmobile Forum have rated post 2943631 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!

Hey Minten

I am glad to see a new advocate for our sport with a proactive positive attitude. So rather than cut a hole in the side of the bar how about if I just give you a copy of the video. Just stop by I-90Motorsports and pick it up in your moms car, or just give me a pm with a mailing address and i'll send it to you(probably recommend this method). Thanks for looking out for people and helping keeping our areas clean!
Either way send me a pm so I know who to give the video to..

That's very kind of you guys! I'll tell you what. We could cut a deal if you guys need any help around the shop? Maybe sign off on some of my community service hours so I have to work for it. I'm broke and my mommy said to not accept gifts from strangers. :face-icon-small-win

Premium Features