• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nitrous overview help please

T

TPOWER

Sep 12, 2009
Fort McMurray
Hello guys can you share some of your nitrous experience with me. I picked up an 07 rev with the holtzman kit on it. I am new to nitrous and alls iv heard is only hit at wot and only hold no longer then 8 seconds.
Could someone give me an experienced overview on how to use the system including maitenance, what to watch for any adjusting. I have everthing else ready on sled for mountains next weekend and i have 2 days off this weekend so i would like to service, check u know make sure it is good to go. I was told it was a 30 shot.
wether it matters sled info is as follows, 07 x 800r, brand new shortblock 100 miles, v-force delta 3 reeds, cudney head, jaws can, flow rites, tpi valves, quick clickers, stiffeners all around cudney clutching set up by speacialty shop. Yes the system has been running on sled, i just havent ran it myself. also it runs on pump gas so im told.
Thank you for any help.

Premium Features