• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to the site & 900 world. Time to get dirty!

Thanks!

Well its up and running...I threw the exhaust on quick just for a trial start.

I noticed the tank is building up with pressure and whistling! Im guessing the red angled elbow on the top is the vent. Should there be any restriction there?

Then the line appears to run to a T where it meets the another line. There appears to be filters of some sort...?? Ill have to look closer tomorrow.

Anyone experience this before??

A few pics of the progress.....

IMG_20131007_195006.jpg IMG_20131007_195028.jpg

Thanks!

Well its up and running...I threw the exhaust on quick just for a trial start.

I noticed the tank is building up with pressure and whistling! Im guessing the red angled elbow on the top is the vent. Should there be any restriction there?

Then the line appears to run to a T where it meets the another line. There appears to be filters of some sort...?? Ill have to look closer tomorrow.

Anyone experience this before??

A few pics of the progress.....

Those are 'smart valves' and will fail over time as it sounds like yours have. Easiest thing to do is replace the vent tube with about 5 or 6 ft of new, continuous line and loop it from the tank, over the steering hoop and then back again so it vents out behind/below the secondary clutch.

Thanks for the reply. Ill take a look at that tonight...

Took out the valve and re routed the lines... No more pressure build up!

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back