• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New products for our Nytros about to be released

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Some goodies that are about to be released by various after market manufacturers....

Chain case deletion, belt drive conversion kit for 2008-2013 nytro. This may come out from TWO different vendors as similar but different products.

New fully altitude / boost compensating fuel controller for the 2008-2013 nytro. This is a clean plug and play unit that interfaces with the OEM ECU. Has a boost sensor that goes inside the intercooler and a A/F sensor in the exhaust. Should begin shipping in November.

A piece of "bling" for the "2008-2013" Nytro that everyone has completely overlooked. May well be the single piece of billet aluminum that has the biggest visual impact on the nytro yet next to some large colored wheels on the suspension. I can't steal his thunder till he announces it publicly, but my order is already in for one in Yamaha Blue.

New colored billet aluminum components on the Raptor clicker shocks. NOTE, Raptor is sharing a booth with KMOD at the show today, if you have the chance you REALLY want to stop by and chat with them and let them explain, in detail, what makes this shock so Freaking Amazing !!

Sent from my Apple iPhone 4S using the TapaTalk app.

jrusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Edmonton
Great to hear! I almost pulled the trigger on a new fuel system for the Tnytro at the Edmonton sled show, going to have to wait now an see what else comes out..

natedawgedog

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2011
dlg ak
Some goodies that are about to be released by various after market manufacturers....

Chain case deletion, belt drive conversion kit for 2008-2013 nytro. This may come out from TWO different vendors as similar but different products.

New fully altitude / boost compensating fuel controller for the 2008-2013 nytro. This is a clean plug and play unit that interfaces with the OEM ECU. Has a boost sensor that goes inside the intercooler and a A/F sensor in the exhaust. Should begin shipping in November.

A piece of "bling" for the "2008-2013" Nytro that everyone has completely overlooked. May well be the single piece of billet aluminum that has the biggest visual impact on the nytro yet next to some large colored wheels on the suspension. I can't steal his thunder till he announces it publicly, but my order is already in for one in Yamaha Blue.

New colored billet aluminum components on the Raptor clicker shocks. NOTE, Raptor is sharing a booth with KMOD at the show today, if you have the chance you REALLY want to stop by and chat with them and let them explain, in detail, what makes this shock so Freaking Amazing !!

Sent from my Apple iPhone 4S using the TapaTalk app.

who do I talk to about getting to be one of the first on the list for a belt drive?

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
So was there anything new out for the Nytro's at the show? Didn't see anything exciting for the Nytro guys at the Edmonton show here in Alberta. Yamaha really needs to step up soon. Lots of guys are jumping ship:face-icon-small-dis

T

Tarzannr1

Aug 16, 2010
North in Norway
www.youtube.com
So was there anything new out for the Nytro's at the show? Didn't see anything exciting for the Nytro guys at the Edmonton show here in Alberta. Yamaha really needs to step up soon. Lots of guys are jumping ship:face-icon-small-dis

Yes some bird have to begin to whisper something VERY sooooon!!
WILL THERE BE A NEW YAMAHA CHASSI?????????ANYTHING AT ALL????

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
goggle bag

So when is Yamaha going to put out some kind of goggle bag for the Nytro. I can't possibly be the only one who has this problem right? Both Polaris and AC have factory solutions to defogging and drying a spare set of goggles and gloves. How can it be that this chassis is 5 years old and I still have to ride it with fogged goggles?

T

towerrigger

Jul 9, 2008
So when is Yamaha going to put out some kind of goggle bag for the Nytro. I can't possibly be the only one who has this problem right? Both Polaris and AC have factory solutions to defogging and drying a spare set of goggles and gloves. How can it be that this chassis is 5 years old and I still have to ride it with fogged goggles?

Same reason that this model is 5 years old and hand warmers still don't work. The aftermarket companies must love making products for Yamaha. Models stick around longer than any other manufacturer and most of the products they make could be simple fixes the manufacturer should take care of by the 5th year.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Possible solution.
Try the new KLIM Goggles or the new Ski-Doo Helium electric goggles.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
goggles

Thanks Christopher for the recommendation on the goggles. Those are two new options that I didn't know existed. For now, I'll be ok most days because my riding partner has a polaris and we're going to get him a bag, and I can probably just mooch off that most the time. My main problem will be the few times I don't ride with him and it happens to be a cloudy, snowy, foggy day. I might be in trouble.

For $230 I hate to be the guinea pig. I'll probably wait for a good number of people on here to say they are the greatest goggle ever. Then I'll be willing to pay $230 for a goggle. I can't bring myself to pay that much for a science experiment.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Thanks Christopher for the recommendation on the goggles. Those are two new options that I didn't know existed. For now, I'll be ok most days because my riding partner has a polaris and we're going to get him a bag, and I can probably just mooch off that most the time. My main problem will be the few times I don't ride with him and it happens to be a cloudy, snowy, foggy day. I might be in trouble.

For $230 I hate to be the guinea pig. I'll probably wait for a good number of people on here to say they are the greatest goggle ever. Then I'll be willing to pay $230 for a goggle. I can't bring myself to pay that much for a science experiment.
I have a pair of the heated Helium Goggles coming.
I will do a full review on them once I have them.

Premium Features