• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: HOLESHOT DASH/DEFROST BAG FOR PRO CHASSIS POLARIS

MTN AIR

Premium Member
Oct 7, 2003
Minnesota
www.holeshotinc.com
Guys, I ordered a Polaris one last year and was so dissappointed I removed it before it left my garage. We began developing one right away last fall. Go to our website and check out the Holeshot dash bag for RMK/Rush. I am in the process of getting some youtube vids done to walk you through the features. It tough to tell from the pics but we created a mesh pocket above the engine behind the headlights that will fit 2 pair of googles. You access it through the bag in where the original guage location is. The guage is low and out of the way. There is plenty of easy access storage and it works well with the low windshield.

Check it out at: www.holeshotinc.com

Thanks for looking
Aaron

brandriet

Premium Member
Jul 19, 2011
South Dakota
Guys, I ordered a Polaris one last year and was so dissappointed I removed it before it left my garage. We began developing one right away last fall. Go to our website and check out the Holeshot dash bag for RMK/Rush. I am in the process of getting some youtube vids done to walk you through the features. It tough to tell from the pics but we created a mesh pocket above the engine behind the headlights that will fit 2 pair of googles. You access it through the bag in where the original guage location is. The guage is low and out of the way. There is plenty of easy access storage and it works well with the low windshield.

Check it out at: www.holeshotinc.com

Thanks for looking
Aaron

Any chance on getting pic of the bag with low windshield from front? Maybe a little ways back, just trying to visualize what it would look like

MTN AIR

Premium Member
Oct 7, 2003
Minnesota
www.holeshotinc.com
I forgot to post this picture... COOLEST PART OF THIS BAG. You can store two pair of goggles in the mesh pocket that is located through the hood, behind the headlights, above the engine. No more opening a sidepanel to switch out goggles.

photo (4).jpg

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I forgot to post this picture... COOLEST PART OF THIS BAG. You can store two pair of goggles in the mesh pocket that is located through the hood, behind the headlights, above the engine. No more opening a sidepanel to switch out goggles.

Thats not the polaris is it?

Ah n/m holeshot!. Looks sweet! Prob would defrost goggles better than the others. So the gauge and key are mounted to a plate that is in the door? Does it have some straps so when you open it the gauge doesnt bash the bars?

Also any pics of the part under hood? Have you tested to see if you can melt goggles in it?

Last edited:

MTN AIR

Premium Member
Oct 7, 2003
Minnesota
www.holeshotinc.com
I apologize for the attempted highjacking... I was so excited to share our bag with another RMK owner looking for more, that I just wanted them to know they have options.
SORRY...
Our bags front face has a stiff foam sewn in so it will not flop open to hit the bars. If you pushed hard enough on it anything possible, but you would have to be trying to do it.

I worked through 5 rounds of prototypes last winter. The mesh pocket will not melt your googles as it is does not come in contact with any part of the engine. We ride in deep Colorado snow where the hoods are covered and underhood temps get hot, without any problems.
Aaron

Reactions: Rooster Built
S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
I apologize for the attempted highjacking... I was so excited to share our bag with another RMK owner looking for more, that I just wanted them to know they have options.
SORRY...
Our bags front face has a stiff foam sewn in so it will not flop open to hit the bars. If you pushed hard enough on it anything possible, but you would have to be trying to do it.

I worked through 5 rounds of prototypes last winter. The mesh pocket will not melt your googles as it is does not come in contact with any part of the engine. We ride in deep Colorado snow where the hoods are covered and underhood temps get hot, without any problems.
Aaron

Thats a sweet bag, i was just confused cause in didnt see your above posts just the pics.

You ship to canada usps?

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
can we see some more pics with the front open
thanks
maybe step back some its hard to get an idea of the bag open in the one shot
hope that makes sense

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
Damn just received another aftermarket windshield bag, wish I had seen this first before I ordered.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Any issues with crushing a smart phone, GPS, or the gauge when rolling the sled over getting unstuck? - not that i get stuck very often - :-/

MTN AIR

Premium Member
Oct 7, 2003
Minnesota
www.holeshotinc.com
I've never been stuck either:face-icon-small-ton

Anything is possible...but because its a soft-sided bag, you inherently have some flex in it. I'm a master of the Roll & Go strategy for getting unstuck and didn't have any issues last year. But, with anything you need to be careful.
If you draw a line from the top of your bars to the top of the hood the gauge/phone pocket is below that. This was taken into consideration during the design process.

Premium Features