• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Boondocker Pump Gas turbo kits Spring check program

Thread Rating
2.00 star(s)
Room?? No the unit is semi compact with the short charge tube it runs plus you get rid of the large suitcase muffler so that frees up allot of room.

In fact there is a bit more room up by the steering column as there no large plastic air box.

I got pics on page 1 of the Dragon and M8 as well

Not yet maybe later when they have DFI for next year I hope.

E-mail Turbo Boyz or CPI they will be able to help you out.

pump gas turbo for 09 800 polaris, is there isues with room?

Very clean install.

turbo016.jpg

turbo017.jpg

turbo kit

I snowchecked a 800 dragon that need's a turbo inorder to keep up with the boy's. How many mile's should i put on before installing a BD PUMP GAS KIT
Just woundering how much for this kit and shipping

JB's customer service rocks!

Code Red means extraordinary over-the-top customer service!

1. Screaming deal on the BD pump gas turbo kit (shaved nearly $300.00 off what my dealer wanted for the kit + what sales tax would have been had I gone through the local dealer)
2. Facilitated my switch from standard charge tube to pump gas inner-cooler for less than BD quoted me when I called them directly.
3. Saved me shipping fees (close to $150.00 figuring insurance and such) by arranging for BD to make the switch at my local Polaris dealer!
4. Checked-up to make sure everything went smooth.

Code Red is the best I've seen - bar none!

Thanks Justin - let it snow

Taxes on the Idaho guys gets spendy that is were I can help out a bunch. As far as the $300 that's allot more than I would have figured.

Last edited:
how about 06 m7 pump and or race gas kits complete ride at 8-10000 also if i change to 09 m8 is it same kit

Premium Features

Back