• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New 25 Boost already at Dealer

Stark contrast to the 2022 850 I received in November of 21. I was surprised to get the call today. Figured it would have shown up in October at the earliest though.

Probably a combination of no one buying due to overstock everywhere + ****ty winter last year + expensive money + limited configs.

It is a Khaos 155 Boost in the Red/Orange colorway, 7s, 325 track.

Immediate pre-season to-do's are going to be the power valve from TRS, front bumper from backwoods bmp (leaving rear stock this go around), lower a arms likely from ice age, diamond s muffler. Anything else I'm missing on this model? Intake?

Awesome! Boondocker intake to get that thing some air. I also swapped out the p22 exploder. 155 with the 325 is awesome! Id have a pro length limiter strap just in case you can’t keep the skis down. Enjoy

Awesome! Boondocker intake to get that thing some air. I also swapped out the p22 exploder. 155 with the 325 is awesome! Id have a pro length limiter strap just in case you can’t keep the skis down. Enjoy
Entire purpose of the sled is for the skis to only touch the ramp into the truck. thanks for the intel on the boondocker

Stark contrast to the 2022 850 I received in November of 21. I was surprised to get the call today. Figured it would have shown up in October at the earliest though.

Probably a combination of no one buying due to overstock everywhere + ****ty winter last year + expensive money + limited configs.

Immediate pre-season to-do's are going to be the power valve from TRS, front bumper from backwoods bmp (leaving rear stock this go around), lower a arms likely from ice age, diamond s muffler. Anything else I'm missing on this model? Intake?
Id personally skip the lower arms and add the rear bumper.

Id personally skip the lower arms and add the rear bumper.

I may do both. Or pull the Stryker arms from the 850 khaos i have now and just revert that to stock since i’m taking a beating on that resale anyway.

a170c4597ad13ad631e333c01a7af0a8.jpg

b16c2b6b21ae0c3a743219898a8035d2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like doing the TKI products since the brake reservoir is plastic now, and I've broken the stock brake lever before. Throttle block might not be necessary anymore since Polaris finally redesigned the stock one.

I also like the Burandt Grizzly Cub Gauntlets. They're not great to look at, but man they are great for keeping your hands warm on the cold days.

I'd do a rear bumper. BM fab was way better quality and a much easier install than the Backwoods. I did Backwoods bumpers on my wife's and BM Fab on mine and would do BM Fab on both next go round. Fronts are pretty similar between the two, some people just like the smaller side pieces on the Backwoods. I trust the BM Fab more because my father-in-law has speared 3 different trees with his and hasn't had to replace anything other than the bumper each time. Good "crumple zone" design for sure.

I like doing the TKI products since the brake reservoir is plastic now, and I've broken the stock brake lever before. Throttle block might not be necessary anymore since Polaris finally redesigned the stock one.

I also like the Burandt Grizzly Cub Gauntlets. They're not great to look at, but man they are great for keeping your hands warm on the cold days.

I'd do a rear bumper. BM fab was way better quality and a much easier install than the Backwoods. I did Backwoods bumpers on my wife's and BM Fab on mine and would do BM Fab on both next go round. Fronts are pretty similar between the two, some people just like the smaller side pieces on the Backwoods. I trust the BM Fab more because my father-in-law has speared 3 different trees with his and hasn't had to replace anything other than the bumper each time. Good "crumple zone" design for sure.

Yeah i don’t think it needs a throttle block. The new throttle block is ok - doesn’t have that floppy sensor the old ones did so my aftermarket block from the other sled won’t work.

i may pull the billet brake reservoir from my other sled but im really not wanting to have to bleed everything again

Yeah i don’t think it needs a throttle block. The new throttle block is ok - doesn’t have that floppy sensor the old ones did so my aftermarket block from the other sled won’t work.

i may pull the billet brake reservoir from my other sled but im really not wanting to have to bleed everything again

I did this on my 23, actually put an old Pro master on it from a 2014. Worked well, only change was the brake light switch connector. Also the bleeding was a non-issue, a couple pumps and it was rock solid.

I did this on my 23, actually put an old Pro master on it from a 2014. Worked well, only change was the brake light switch connector. Also the bleeding was a non-issue, a couple pumps and it was rock solid.
Yeah Ill likely do it this weekend. Need to get the other one cleaned up and listed so I can lose my ass on resale.

Premium Features

Back