• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***** need some quick help *****

D

doo-skiboy

Dec 5, 2007
I have a 2006 summit X with a dyamo Joe clutch kit in it. I have 16.7g of weight in my arm pins and I'm on clicker 6. I would like to be on clicker 2 or 3 so I took 2.2g out of my arms and now I'm at 14.5g and was wondering if that is to much weight I took out. I'm going sledding tomorrow so I need some help quick.
THANKS GUYS

J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
Do you run on clicker 6 all of the time?

Should be in the right ball park for the pin weight.

D

doo-skiboy

Dec 5, 2007
Yes i run on clicker 6 all the time but I would like to be on clicker 1,2, or 3. I've been told that you have better track speed on lower clickers?

G
Apr 23, 2008
put a new thread out directed to O.T.
He has more knowledge than all the shops, factories, engineering firms and test riders in the WORLD !!!

Just ask him !!!

sorry I had to do it guys !!

I have to thank Dyno Joe for cluing me into the IGNORE button,, I now have a OT free zone to read and post in..

Gus

Reactions: diamonddave
J

JohnnyH

Nov 26, 2007
SL,UT
put a new thread out directed to O.T.
He has more knowledge than all the shops, factories, engineering firms and test riders in the WORLD !!!

Just ask him !!!

sorry I had to do it guys !!

I have to thank Dyno Joe for cluing me into the IGNORE button,, I now have a OT free zone to read and post in..

Gus

What is this Ignore button you speak of ???

G
Apr 23, 2008
LOL

johnny,,
on your cp ( control panel ) scholl down to edit ignore list.

add OT,, it will automatically come up after you input the word Original..LOL

seems many have the idiot on their ignore list..

gotta love it

Premium Features