• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need some help with some ski's

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Well, I have my paddle track on thanks to AK800RMK151. Hat's off to you Ryan :D Enjoy the case of beer. It is the least I could do!

I need some powder ski's. I did a little searching and couldn't come up with anything local so I thought I would throw this post up to see what someone may be able to come up with. I need a good set of powder ski's for my 06 Crossfire... If you know where I can find a decent set shoot me a pm or post it up here! Thanks

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
I've got 07 M series skis for ya-I'll trade for a case of Buffalo Bills Pumpkin Beer-quit yer laughin' it's good!

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
I've got 07 M series skis for ya-I'll trade for a case of Buffalo Bills Pumpkin Beer-quit yer laughin' it's good!

Your $hitting me right because I am ROTFLMAO! pumpkin beer? :face-icon-small-con

Added: No your not $hitting me.. I looked it up and they do make pumpkin beer.. Ok, are the skis in good shape :D

Last edited:
D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska

The beer for ski's deal is done and the ski are on my sled! Thanks akkatz! He's a straight shooter and even went out of his way to meet me so if you need to wheel and deal your dealing with a good guy.

I am still shaking my head over the pumpkin beer but hey... enjoy! :beer;

Premium Features