• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a few to travel with

scratley

Premium Member
Heading to cooke or tog Mon the 23rd. Prolly 3 or 4 days of riding then back home. Gonna park in the parking lot and ride in. Have room for 1 sled on my sled deck or if you got a 2 place up to 3 people. I am in SE MN Rochester area

Last edited:
Lucky bastage!!! No out of state for me unless it involves LES for this year.

Any chance you can deliver some beer to some Utards for a guy though?

I am looking for someone to travel with to cooke city next weekend possiblity. If the snow pans out the way I think it will.

Been out west here for the last month. Heading home to Rochester next week. Looking to find a couple guys to do 3 or 4 more trips. Have 4 door diesel with sled deck. I carry 2 of my own sleds at all times. But if you have trailer can pull that also. Be nice to get at least 2 more to ride with. I am 38 spend about 40 days a year riding. Aggresive riding style. Please have avy gear and know how to use. Thanks Matt

scratley, Where do you ride at out west, where do you stay, and when are you looking at going back for your next few trips? We have a few of us here in Minneapolis that are looking at planning a trip 2 or 3 times or in the next 2 months or so just depending on the timing and dates.

Just got home. Been out the last month. Snow was not good... Anyway looks like it's gonna start snowing. So I am ready anytime after next weekend. I am open to wherever there is fresh snow.

Lol! Always have room for beer! Planning on middle of feb back in utah for awhile

Send me a PM or something so we can set up a time/place for me to get ya some then! Gotta show them Utards what good beer is ya know!

Can't leave till late sun afternoon or mon. Anybody up for a 4 day trip in the middle of the week? I can haul 3 sleds and 3 guys very comfortably if you have a 2 place. I have room for 1 on the sled deck. Truck gets around 13 to 15 mpg's. Can text or call 507-993-9011 Matt

Last edited:
Do not forget the beer:face-icon-small-coo

U just stay over in th Utah section were you belong k... Lol! Looks like you guys are gonna finally get it. I waited for a month out there and nothing. Be back out middle of Feb. We will have to hook up again. And yes I will grab the beer!

Drop me a PM when the time gets close and we can arrange a bootleg of the finest beer those Utards have ever tasted.

Sounds good! Got any buddies that want to make a trip out next week? Could use 1 to 3 guys to go. Didn't think it would be so hard to find people.

Sounds good! Got any buddies that want to make a trip out next week? Could use 1 to 3 guys to go. Didn't think it would be so hard to find people.

None that I know of but I can check.

Where you looking to go?

Man this being responsible sucks the big one!!!

Cooke or Tog. Maybe Stanley. They are getting the brunt of the storm. 4 to 8ft. I use to have a great group from town here. But they all like to stay home and drink beer now. Sucks for me! Wish Utah was closer. Great guy's out there. Lotta fun!

Last edited:
Cooke or Tog. Maybe Stanley. They are getting the brunt of the storm. 4 to 8ft. I use to have a great group from town here. But they all like to stay home and drink beer now. Sucks for me! Wish Utah was closer. Great guy's out there. Lotta fun!

KILLING ME!!!!!

I will ask around for ya though.

Just talked to my buddy in Jackson. Looks like 5ft by sun in Tog. Heading out sun night or mon morning. Be home fri night....

Premium Features

Back