• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My Nytro Turbo Project

More pics

More pics, this is of the grab bar I made, yah it looks different but this is how I wanted mine made! The main point is that it runs the entire length of the extension and will tie in with a plate underneath to the suspension drop bracket to make it real stiff.

Update

Just an update for all the inquiries on the tunnel extension for sale exclusively from Redline.....

Tunnel extensions are now available for a cost of $350.00. This extension rivets right on to the stock tunnel once the old extension is removed. you are required to rivet on your old tunnel cap and grab bar. Also the installation of drop brackets is recommended. I changed the first set I made to fit in a 16" wide track. However you can still use the stock bracket. The holes will need to be drilled through the new extension. PS the extension is built custom length for your application and we can add words or patterns into the top or side..

Our shop can intall all this for you as well. Please call the shop to order or inquire. We will have our website up soon with more details...

Premium Features

Back