• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My next sled 2011 or 2012???

Minten

Lifetime Membership
So far for 2011 I really liked the Switchback Assault since it had the 144'' track. I would defiantly be switching it out for a taller lug track tough. I'm not really sure if I still want a 144'' though. I ride in Washington so the biggest I would probably go is a 155'' x 2.4''. I have also never ridden the new Pro- Ride platform.

So basically would it be smarter to look at a 144'' or get a new Pro 600 155''? If they come out with a Pro 144'' I'm defiantly getting one. I also would love to have a 700cc be reintroduced. I need more power in a 6 but not a 8. Does anyone know the actual displacement of the new 6?

I must wait another 6 hours past my bedtime.... Well school is going to suck. :rain:

Most of my family lives in Minnesota so for most of December I'm back there.

i really like the 600 but i NEED a 700 pro.. thats reliable that is....

what if i just buy an 2011 or 2012 switchback assault 800? with the old 146x2.4 lugs on it. about the price now... any donations? cant legally have a job for another 2 years =(

I also live in MN. I owned a 2008 RMK 144 and bought a 2011 SB Assault 144 this year. Just came back from a trip outwest. The wider ski stance on the SB is definitely a disadvantage outwest. Good luck with your choice!

i just got back from riding... exhausted. too much pow. i got my 08' 600cc 144 now

???

I'm not that up Polaris but wouldn't the assualt cost more than RMK ?
If it is about the $$$ get the 600 RMK 155 and deal with it in the trails. The assault track is not that good in the deep powder anyway. I ride my Summit 155 in MN all the time.

Premium Features

Back