• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My belated Hello to the AK section

Hello neighbor! One of us needs to get our schedule fixed so we are not opposite anymore!

How'd ya like the new parking addition? If you move your trailer over there, make room for mine too!:beer;

BTW...I might have been guilty of introducing BLONDZ to your wife. If you dont want her to become addicted to riding we better try to keep those two separated!:face-icon-small-hap

Hello neighbor! One of us needs to get our schedule fixed so we are not opposite anymore!
:D I'll be on three's here soon, so we won't be completely opposite anymore.

How'd ya like the new parking addition? If you move your trailer over there, make room for mine too!:beer;
Its very nice. If you ever want to build a garage on that foundation thats poured, let me know :D Especially since I just stopped looking for a shop to rent, I didn't find anything that looked appealing.

BTW...I might have been guilty of introducing BLONDZ to your wife. If you dont want her to become addicted to riding we better try to keep those two separated!:face-icon-small-hap
That wouldn't be bad, at least then I would have an excuse for buying another sled.

Its very nice. If you ever want to build a garage on that foundation thats poured, let me know :D Especially since I just stopped looking for a shop to rent, I didn't find anything that looked appealing.

That wouldn't be bad, at least then I would have an excuse for buying another sled.

ohhhhhhhh goodie!!!!! I would be MORE than happy to help corrupt her :p :p

I mean... to help ya with your excuse to buy another sled ;)

Sweet cause I dont think my schedule is changing anytime soon!:face-icon-small-hap

Yes in fact i am planning on doing that as soon as I have the funds.

Sweet cause I dont think my schedule is changing anytime soon!:face-icon-small-hap

Yes in fact i am planning on doing that as soon as I have the funds.
Well, I'm sure we could work something out on both materials and labor so long as I get equal use :D:D I am a fair hand at framing, just don't ask me to do any finish carpentry.

and BLONDZ, please do help corrupt her. She has been asking me to take her riding for a couple years now but always decides not to go at the last moment. I figure its usually because she would have been going with "us guys." At least up here she might be able to get in with all the lady riders ;)

Well, I'm sure we could work something out on both materials and labor so long as I get equal use :D:D I am a fair hand at framing, just don't ask me to do any finish carpentry.

and BLONDZ, please do help corrupt her. She has been asking me to take her riding for a couple years now but always decides not to go at the last moment. I figure its usually because she would have been going with "us guys." At least up here she might be able to get in with all the lady riders ;)

There are some ladies here that will embarrass some of the guys! Take her to Caribou hills once we get some snow, and not the mtns til she cuts her teeth so to speak. The Hills has a little of everything but no big climbs. And alot of groomed trails, very rare in this state. And plenty of cabins to warm up and find refreshments at :D:beer;

Premium Features

Back