• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My belated Hello to the AK section

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
So, yeah, I moved to Soldotna in August and am finally getting around to posting a "Hello."

Anyway, on the weeks that I'm in town I will be available to ride anywhere at just about any time. Have a 07 RMK 600 w/ 155 and will travel :D

Welcome

Welcome to the peninsula! I live in Sterling and work away two weeks on two weeks off and most of my friends work during the week. So if you are looking for riding partners Iam game.

welcome Suplicate... word of warning..pretty soon tim(the ultrarider) is gonna be inviting you along for a ride(all inocent like )..be forwarned..while he looks like he is a 100..and cant make it across the parking lot without his walker...this guy will take you into the nastiest riding places you have ever seen in your life...:D hwatever you do...dont start daring him to do things...and if a guy named dougy comes along with him...stay in your truck and keep the doors locked.....:face-icon-small-hap:beer;:beer;:beer;and by all means make sure you ride with them boys..they can get around....

Be nice now old guy. We can always use an extra hand to extracted Dougie from from the places he gets himself into! :D Just make sure to pack a camera. LOL

welcome Suplicate... word of warning..pretty soon tim(the ultrarider) is gonna be inviting you along for a ride(all inocent like )..be forwarned..while he looks like he is a 100..and cant make it across the parking lot without his walker...this guy will take you into the nastiest riding places you have ever seen in your life...:D hwatever you do...dont start daring him to do things...and if a guy named dougy comes along with him...stay in your truck and keep the doors locked.....:face-icon-small-hap:beer;:beer;:beer;and by all means make sure you ride with them boys..they can get around....

DAMMIT Mike, you beat me to the punch ROFLMAO...looks like a 100!!! Yeah and outrides us 30 year olds LOL. Give Douggy a little credit....I was told as long as you dont let him ride YOUR sled its ok.....although i broke that rule last year and so far my sled is ok ;)

DAMMIT Mike, you beat me to the punch ROFLMAO...looks like a 100!!! Yeah and outrides us 30 year olds LOL. Give Douggy a little credit....I was told as long as you dont let him ride YOUR sled its ok.....although i broke that rule last year and so far my sled is ok ;)

he's ridden mine quite a bit..at least he doesnt throw it right over on himself like all the doo guys have first time they rode it:D.....

hahaha, I was hiding from ya all!

IT's good thing that by now I know who to avoid and who not to dare.... (that makes for most of AKers).... Time to find new friends and unsuspecting beginners.... :beer;

hahaha, I was hiding from ya all!

IT's good thing that by now I know who to avoid and who not to dare.... (that makes for most of AKers).... Time to find new friends and unsuspecting beginners.... :beer;

LMAO Hiding....is that possible from the all knowing?:D

he's ridden mine quite a bit..at least he doesnt throw it right over on himself like all the doo guys have first time they rode it:D.....

Yeah....I guess were lucky then:D.....thats ok he let me ride his sled too but the difference is i probibly couldnt touch what hes done to it already!:beer; Now that hes got the ol snail going on it....im real interested to feel what thats like!

Don't forget Johnny Wick! Welcome Supplicate, I forgot, where you coming from? St. Elias, good place, good beer.
Moved up from Wyoming. If you see a Subaru driving around with Wyoming plates its either myself of the little lady. My truck has expired Wyo tags and I haven't had time yet to get AK tags.

Welcome welcome!!!! Look forward to riding with ya ~ and btw your fiance is a sweetheart!!! Had the privilege of meeting her recently :)
ORLY? I'll have to give her some crap about meeting people from teh 4m and not telling me about it.

Welcome to the peninsula! I live in Sterling and work away two weeks on two weeks off and most of my friends work during the week. So if you are looking for riding partners Iam game.
Thanks. I'm currently on the two's myself, working a fiver over Christmas, then three's till summer.

Premium Features

Back