• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mountain Sledder Magazine Issue 1 Online

They are free and only in Canada......cause we have the largest amount of Mountain sled sales ;)
They will be at most dealerships and Mountain Snow shows in Canada ...Free!!

Collectible product and something you not toss out......like some magazines...lol

Anyone remember "Red Sherpa"?.......similar concept.

Safe sleddin.
RS

Nice magazine AND riding areas !

I don't have 1/100 of the riding area you have but have fun just the same.

Great magazine. It's too bad I won't be able to get my hands on one in Manitoba!

its free but they will sign you up for a 10 dolla subscription to look after the distribution :) so you can get it in Manitoba

Once they announced the mag and the concept, we had to immediately support it. Super pumped on the finished product. I love collectible mags. They hang with me.....the rest usually don't make it to the biffy.

Cheers
RS

GREAT MAGAZINE! I want one in my hands as a collectible like Randy said. Very very well done. Can't wait to see more.

FYI - we just changed the settings on the Issuu link so that you can download the pdf. If you download to your computer and load it to your mobile device via a PDF app (like acrobat). Not the most seamless system but it's a work around.

the website and mobile apps are coming.

cheers,

Premium Features

Back