• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mob justice prevails

View attachment 371727
LeBron James

Billionaire athlete LeBron James on Wednesday threatened the Columbus police officer who shot 15-year-old knife-wielding Ma’Kiyah Bryant.

LeBron James posted a photo of the police officer and said, “YOU’RE NEXT” with an hourglass sand clock emoji.
Wow, I actually agree with you on this one. I just looked outside to see if any pigs were flying by... Lebron is an idiot for posting that. so is anyone who looks to zillionaire sports stars for their opinions on anything outside of their sport...

You haven’t tried to reason with anyone, it’s always “you don’t get it” and some name calling. Try again bubbles, you can do it...
Thing is...he can't do it because he doesn't want to. It's too hard to dig up those repressed feelings. It's so easy to just hate everyone. The cycle of addiction.

People everywhere are doing this exercise in mental gymnastics. "Just obey orders and you'll be fine". "it is only a few bad apples". They are so close to seeing the reality but taking the blinders off means their whole identity might be in question. The boots can't lick themselves

68b6c00eb05a72a8de57c8cb0c17024b.jpg

How about if you just leave us kooks be , it's not like anyone wants to have a conversation with you .

I take that back there is one person , but that person really doesn't respond all that much to you though , it's more like boot licking as you put it .

Start your own thread lets see how that goes ?

How about if you just leave us kooks be , it's not like anyone wants to have a conversation with you .

I take that back there is one person , but that person really doesn't respond all that much to you though , it's more like boot licking as you put it .

Start your own thread lets see how that goes ?
You keep responding, maybe you’re lonely out there in backwoods AK and need some friends?

If you don’t like the responses you see in here don’t whine, prove your point... or at least try instead of posting crackpot vids.

The 4 minute video chosen by corporate media or the 13 minute video JTK?

And just so we're clear, the only action my anus gets is extruding JTK dolls, wanna see proof? Just look in any mirror in your house.

Last edited:
This is one of the few times I agree with capt kirk and simple minded.
if you really think that cop was in the right I’d suggest you think a little harder. in my estimation he was absolutely responsible for the George Floyd’s death. Did Floyd die of fentanyl? Did he die for asphyxiation? we don’t know. No one on this forum knows... but I’d say more than likely if he didn’t have a knee on his neck for so long he wouldn’t have died. Ya, the media is making Floyd out to be a hero, he wasn’t. He was a piece of trash. But even pieces of trash do not deserve to be murdered by thug cops.
If you believe this cop shouldnt be responsible for his actions you are part of the problem. Lose the left vs right BS and look at the facts, this is how the brownshirts succeeded working for the greater good. Not all cops are good or bad. There just cops.

You keep responding, maybe you’re lonely out there in backwoods AK and need some friends?

If you don’t like the responses you see in here don’t whine, prove your point... or at least try instead of posting crackpot vids.
Once again you show how really stupid you are . You where so upset about red man that you can't even see what the world is going threw with the so called new command .
Some of this crap was coming to a stop until the POS stepped in and it had nothing to do with the dumb SOB coming out of his basement winning stolen votes .
Now all of a sudden you have solutions to what ? Things that red man caused like this immigration BS ?
Do you really think people here are against alternative energy for example , most people in this sport are all for it . That's how stupid you two are butt it's not about the whole it's about your selfish me me me .
You can't even respect these people by the childish name calling , most say nothing but some like myself hate your guts and will throw it back in your face .
Your latest , postal comment is just like your other comments , you and your friend have absolutely no respect for a human life .
When things don't roll to your liking you two divert or try to change the subject .
So take your solutions and shove them .
You drag me into your conversation prepare to be bit ass hole .

You really can't be this stupid , you DO know what's going on and that's why you two are always attacking . You friend has even said it TEAR IT DOWN . you two aren't fixing crap .

Last edited:
Once again you show how really stupid you are . You where so upset about red man that you can't even see what the world is going threw with the so called new command .
Some of this crap was coming to a stop until the POS stepped in and it had nothing to do with the dumb SOB coming out of his basement winning stolen votes .
Now all of a sudden you have solutions to what ? Things that red man caused like this immigration BS ?
Do you really think people here are against alternative energy for example , most people in this sport are all for it . That's how stupid you two are butt it's not about the whole it's about your selfish me me me .
You can't even respect these people by the childish name calling , most say nothing but some like myself hate your guts and will throw it back in your face .
Your latest , postal comment is just like your other comments , you and your friend have absolutely no respect for a human life .
When things don't roll to your liking you two divert or try to change the subject .
So take your solutions and shove them .
You drag me into your conversation prepare to be bit ass hole .

You really can't be this stupid , you DO know what's going on and that's why you two are always attacking . You friend has even said it TEAR IT DOWN . you two aren't fixing crap .

Mellow out Francis. Please don’t go shoot up the post office or anything...

This is one of the few times I agree with capt kirk and simple minded.
if you really think that cop was in the right I’d suggest you think a little harder. in my estimation he was absolutely responsible for the George Floyd’s death. Did Floyd die of fentanyl? Did he die for asphyxiation? we don’t know. No one on this forum knows... but I’d say more than likely if he didn’t have a knee on his neck for so long he wouldn’t have died. Ya, the media is making Floyd out to be a hero, he wasn’t. He was a piece of trash. But even pieces of trash do not deserve to be murdered by thug cops.
If you believe this cop shouldnt be responsible for his actions you are part of the problem. Lose the left vs right BS and look at the facts, this is how the brownshirts succeeded working for the greater good. Not all cops are good or bad. There just cops.
The most pertinent portion of your post in bold.
You're correct, none of us know. Yet we are all convinced.
Experts testified both ways...making it totally unclear. Most certainly a "shadow of a doubt" exists. This cannot even be debated, yet jury came back with a guilty verdict. We all know this verdict was arrived at to prevent blowback against jurors and to prevent cities across the country from riots and anarchy.
A sad day, because the prosecution did not prove guilt of the crimes charged beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Premium Features

Back