• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MN Snow Conditions

I can update for the McGregor area....

it sucks everyone stay away!

Really though when the snow flies and it's good I can hook guys up with some play spots....provide I have a sled built by then.

I agree, McGregor is awful. Everyone stay away! Please!!

What do you need to get your sled built?

I agree, McGregor is awful. Everyone stay away! Please!!

What do you need to get your sled built?

just waiting on a price for shipping some parts really. Just gotta find time, which is gonna be in short supply in 3 weeks time when the opps kid shows up.

I can update for the McGregor area....

it sucks everyone stay away!

Really though when the snow flies and it's good I can hook guys up with some play spots....provide I have a sled built by then.

I think the sad part is McGregor is the "1/3 the way stop" on the way to the cabin.

The things we do for snow!!!!

dusting in Roch.

Was in McGregor over the weekend and the lakes weren't even thinking about ice. I'm sure the shallows in the rice had a crust.

We are getting about 6 to 8 snow flurries per hour in Brainerd. :(
Strong NW wind, white caps hitting the shore :(

Temp 21*F, at least these conditions will be cooling the lake, and if the wind quits we could get some skim ice. Its a tall order on a 6,000 acre lake.

Got 3 inches or so here in Blackduck..it looks and feels like winter..actually took my sled out for a little pre season burn last night..cant wait for more snow!!!

best guess is 12 inches in Plainview, hard to tell with the drifting. Damn wind. Off to work, leaving good and early for a 7 am shift.

We only got about 3" at the house (Isanti) overnight, but that will be enough to try out the new ATV plow tonight!!!

Stewartville Conditions SNoW

Well couldn't get in the truck today! Snow Drifted in.. So Walked to the shop and fired up the sled and headed in to work.

Conditions.. Blowing and Drifting SNow Up to 6 FT.!!!

Overall snow fall 10" Most places theres 6-8 inches

Ditches are filling FAST!!
:)
Ride Safe !!

Thanks Napa MATT

lucky dog....my shoulder is not in shoveling shape:mad:

You need one of these then!! (My fall mod project):D

CIMG1229.jpg

CIMG1234.jpg

CIMG1230.jpg

NICE

plow finally came through around 9.....damn those things fill in a driveway. Lucky for me my neighbor got his snow blower out!!!! Still had to clear most of the drive and deck. Plus I have x-mas lights to dig out now:mad:

Wow, you guys are getting some serious snow...And wind!!!

yep. I'll go get some drift pics along my house later tonight or tomorrow....sure they aren't going any where, so most likely tomorrow. I'm done going out in the wind, I'm only going as far as the snow bank with beer in it. At least that's a positive, cold beer in 1 hour of snow chilling.:beer;

Premium Features

Back