• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Merry Christmas!

I can't wait any longer! 2 out of my 3 wishes came thru today! (Do 3 wished apply to Santa as well or only to a gold fish?) Went for a ride today out of our house, and (wish #1) friend got stuck in a deep snow in our yard! (No, I did not wish for him to get stuck, I wished for so much snow so it would be possible to get stuck here....). Wish #2: I saw a real Santa Claus!!! D
DSC01279_2_1.jpg

DSC01281_4_1.jpg

My wish #3 (for all Snowest members and my friends and family, and their friends and family) is that not only we have wonderfull season 09-10, lots of awesome snow, only minimum carnage, no broken boneswe but also that we ALL will be reading this forum next year again (meaning that no lifes will be lost).
Merry Christmas!

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Merry Christmas Dasha, and to all you AK SW peeps out there!! :beer;

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year to you Dasha and all you Snowesters..

Race, I hope Santa brought you a new set of pistons.. If not, I will be happy to drag you out anytime! :D

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Race, I hope Santa brought you a new set of pistons.. If not, I will be happy to drag you out anytime! :D

Big D if you call Polaris Santa, yes he did. I appreciate the offer on the tow out but I hope I don't have to take you up on it again:eek:;)

Now it's plowed... but on the roof is about foot and half, looks beautifull! I hope that the wind will not knock the snow off the trees yet, I love it the way it is now.... We spent last evening showeling snow around the fire ring, so we will be ready for the bonfire tomorrow...

Premium Features