• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Merry Christmas AK riders!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Sorry I am a tad late.. Been busy.

Merry X-mas to all of you enjoy the holidays.. God bless the boys across the pond, come home safe.

On another note HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Doug blow me, Stanley see you in Feb.? Prayn I will look you up when I get to town. Or when you make it down here.

OOOh Doug by the way my sled whistles for some reason!! Santa is such a good guy.. :beer;:beer;:beer;

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Oh Spook, Dougy has been miserable to be around already, you didn't have to throw that in his face!!! His sled still doesn't make any noise at all!!! Godd thing his wife is kind enough to let him thrash hers lol.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Your sled may whistle Spook, but will you take your skirt off and ride that thing??:beer;

hey dougy, have you been able to get out of bed yet? hows the back doing? got parts for the sled yet? ...dont tell me melissa is still letting you ride her sled?....poor girl......

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
The back is feeling good and i'm still waiting for parts. I'll wait another week or two before I ride again. I need to make sure the back is good to go. How are you doing?

well, I am still alive...this is not fun stuff to deal with for sure...figure if I make it thru work monday I will live...now all we need is for the temps to come up and the snow to come down and life will be good again....I think you and tim need to do a serious snow dance down there....otherwise we are going to have to go do a weekend up to the cabin at eureka and see what the snow is like .....

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Your sled may whistle Spook, but will you take your skirt off and ride that thing??:beer;

If I take my skirt off I will expose my Balzz!!

The last time that happen Melissa (mine) got prego.!!

Besides if you came down to ride I might expose a little leg, you never know what will happen.:beer;:beer;

P.S. Buy an Inversion Table. I bought one in Sept. they work great.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
hey dougy, have you been able to get out of bed yet? hows the back doing? got parts for the sled yet? ...dont tell me melissa is still letting you ride her sled?....poor girl......

Doug almost had to sleep on my couch last night, he didn't leave here until 1am, but he had to get home so Melissa didn't make him sleep on the coach at home;)

Spook, cant wait to see the new noise maker!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Wow Spook, got your PM! Thanks for sending me the pic's of the new whistle on your sled! How does it sound? Looks like a pretty clean install. Santa was good to you....all I got was a bag of coal, but I'm not complaining its -37 right now:rolleyes:

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Wow Spook, got your PM! Thanks for sending me the pic's of the new whistle on your sled! How does it sound? Looks like a pretty clean install. Santa was good to you....all I got was a bag of coal, but I'm not complaining its -37 right now:rolleyes:

Look at it this way. Coal can be used to make heat!!

Yes Santa was a kind man this year.. Course it helps when you hold his Elf's at gun point.:beer;:beer;

Premium Features