• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Merry Christmas AK riders!

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Merry Christmas fellow Snowest'ers!
Did anyone get anything good? Go Fast parts, bump sticks, lite weight this or that? Hopefully know one got a fruit cake....who got the worst/best gift?

Regardless of what you "got" this year, please don't be offended by me saying, Please remember the reason for the season, and also dont forget our GI's standing guard overseas that cant be with family.
May God bless you this year, our troops & their family's.
Merry Christmas

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
merry christmas to all my fellow riders as well..so far am 1 for 1 ..got a snap-on 3/8 drive rechargeable impact gun from my best friend.....

I
Nov 26, 2007
Merry Christmas to all, so far all I've gotten is a couple inches of snow...but tomorrow could be better :)

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
merry christmas to all my fellow riders as well..so far am 1 for 1 ..got a snap-on 3/8 drive rechargeable impact gun from my best friend.....

And I thought my boy is spoiled. All he got was a used set of twins...Pipes
Merry Christmas everyone. be safe out there. I'm sure alot of you have read about those who lost their lives in an avy in Utah. Hate to loose anyone, anywhere, but i'd really hate to see it here over the holidays.:beer;

A
Mar 11, 2008
Soldotna AK
Merry christmas. . . . . Get to use my free plane ticket I recived and am flying out Christmas Day!!! Oh ya. . . . . this plane only flies to deadhorse...........damit!!! Save some snow for me:beer;

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Merry christmas. . . . . Get to use my free plane ticket I recived and am flying out Christmas Day!!! Oh ya. . . . . this plane only flies to deadhorse...........damit!!! Save some snow for me:beer;

LOL Merry Chrsitmas Troy! Go get moneyed up so you can get that new Dragon when you get back. :beer;

A
Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage AK
Merry x-mas

Merry X-mas to all and to all a foot or two of SNOW....... I got a new tek-vest

My spoiled 7 yr old Daughter got a 06 freestyle 300:):)

Last edited:
Premium Features