• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Memes for today

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Women’s bathroom always.
They aren’t stupid.
Better to hover and spray it than sit.
Well, I can say that I have NOT EVER been in a public women's restroom, ever, so I might have to defer that expertise to you IDspud, especially since you state "always".

That said, any self-preserving lady human who is experienced in the art of "spraying" in a public restroom as you state, would also realize the value in opening up the seat, thereby "increasing the range of spray without backsplash penalty" and not being a "lid pisser" to boot, and thereby reducing the likelihood that they would have to wipe spray piss off their legs. Open up the spray zone - aka lift the lid and reduce the likelihood of wiping the legs from "backsplash". Seems like it would be a one and done experience from early youth, just like dudes pissing on an electric fence when dared.

The girls I hang with just aren't that way. Maybe they are just quick learners.

The only time I've seen a lid pissed on all over to the extent in HV's picture is in a dude's bar bathroom - probably drunk and bad aim. That said, I've never attended a DNC convention, but from what I've gathered, there are plenty of dudes that use the women's bathroom there and would be lid pissers for sure, just to establish dominance.

Last edited:

IDspud

forum potato expert
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
You give the human race too much credit.
Four sisters and five daughters, I get tmi all day everyday. Also know my girls prefer the trees to the public facilities for reasons pictured.

Reactions: Lake Powell

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Damn. I have learned.

Growing up with my cousins, there were 9 girls and 2 boys. I was called out as a lid pisser by my aunt on a vacation to West Yellowstone in the early 80's - haven't lid pissed (or been busted) since.

Yeah, my girls aren't a fan of public facilities, and will use the outdoors if needed. I just don't think they would leave a seat like that.

TMI - check.

#Respect

Last edited:
Premium Features