• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Member Stickers

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
A few weeks ago Dash asked me if I could create a sticker for forum members. Been busy but here is an idea, let me know what you guys think. I'll create a few more when I get the time if every one is not happy with this one.

-Cameron

ak4m2.jpg

Reactions: AKSNOWRIDER

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Good design idea Cameron and thank you Dash for keeping your idea for a forum decal alive. I like the idea of adding SnoWest somehow and deleting rider.

Do you or anyone else have any contacts in the sign/decal business who can die cut these for us?

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
Good design idea Cameron and thank you Dash for keeping your idea for a forum decal alive. I like the idea of adding SnoWest somehow and deleting rider.

Do you or anyone else have any contacts in the sign/decal business who can die cut these for us?

Yeah, Barb'd Wire in the North Way Mall, they are easy to deal with, use good quality vinyl and Iknow one of the partners pretty well.

ak4m22.jpg

ak4m21.jpg

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Travis..if it wasnt to expensive a cool idea would be to add a seperate forum name(AKSNOWRIDER) sticker you could add to the above sticker...

A
Dec 31, 2007
Eagle River, AK
ak4m23.jpg

I think that is the last one I am going to make, if any one else want to throw some up go ahead, I'll create a poll tomorrow and every one can vote on them.

Just make sure you keep it simple and one color, they are die cut on high quality vinyl (I have some from the same place on my sled that have lasted two seasons and still look brand new) and they have to be hand weeded so lots of small or thin pieces increases time/cost significantly.

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
I like your final design Cameron! Good catch on the font size and overall decal dimensions. I don't think anyone wants a "Monster" decal to let everyone know they are a forum member.

So would this mean we are all "Sponshured"? LOL

Reactions: LiveAlaska

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
I like that last one as well but my sled's side panels are black and that sticker won't show up on mine. Here's what I was thinking.

Snowest.jpg Snowest2.jpg Snowest 3.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features